Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
15 November, 10:31
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 November, 11:57
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
What a blessed morning it is AU family!๐Ÿ˜Š

Whatever happens today, know that God Lโ™ฅ๏ธVES His children and has a plan that is greater than any of us could even imagine. Have no fear or anxiety about what is to come. Be still and let FAITH comfort and carry you thru.

๐Ÿ€Also noticed "Live Lucky" and the 4 leaf clover on the hat. ๐Ÿ€

"When luck is on your side it is not the time to be modest or timid. It is the time to go for the biggest success you can possibly achieve." - DJT

The four leaf clover is an ages old symbol of good luck and legends say Eve carried a four leaf clover from the Garden of Eden.

One leaf is for FAITH, the second for HOPE, the third for LOVE, and the fourth for LUCK.
In Irish tradition the Shamrock (3-leaf clover) represents the Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit. When a Shamrock is found with the fourth leaf, it represents God's Grace. โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
Thank you ๐Ÿ™, I really appreciate that bit of history info', even though I was married to an Irish man, he never told me that important bit of Irish belief.
12:22 PM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 November, 12:36
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
You're welcome. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ