Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Every negative comment you make towards the timing of everything is not only an untrusting remark to God’s timing but it’s also like razor blades and salt in the wounds to the brave men and women that have been a lot more than just keyboard warriors.

There’s nothing wrong with keyboard warriors. I count myself as one.

Just something to think about.
03:20 PM - Nov 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
15 November, 12:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Not going to lie, I had a tough time seeing a criminal like Prickster remaining in office in this blue state, and it wore me down for a couple of days. But then I came to again and remembered everything I have learned the last 7 years. I never stopped trusting DJT, but I felt like we had been abandoned, by everyone, like I'm sure others felt, MN and other blue states like ours. My trust in DJT has never wavered, and I am STILL fully on board. We built our dream home in this blue state, and we could move, but why should we have to? We will fight until this evil is gone. Thanks for the reminder. Right now looking forward to DJT speaking tonight, can't wait!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
15 November, 05:29
critical thinking vs wishful thinking...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
14 November, 11:32
🙌🙌🙌
🙏❤️🕊️

Jen ... @Jenfranji
14 November, 11:30
To be fair though, not all people/anons/patriots 🌏 can see what others can see. Some are great at it some people are not.
We are all different and some little visable WH wins would bring others along a little easier/quicker.
#JustSayin

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
14 November, 11:26
well said, and a great reminder@

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 November, 11:26
Amen, Doq

Been my turn for tech detox.
Not my kinda party!

😇🙏
#FaithFull

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
14 November, 08:58
I agree, but
I'm not questioning God's hand in this.
I can see an end.
I do have questions on what has been done, both good & bad.
There's very limited & no confirmation on
Mil (white-hats) activites.
God bless the whistle-blowers, may they
be safe.
The war is good vs evil, open vs secret.
I'm thinking everone has now lost a loved
one in this war. We calling this collateral
damage?

Just me,
but I rather die fighting,
then innocents dying.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
14 November, 08:46
I don't disagree often. But I take issue with discounting those who may lack the composition, as well the faith, and who may be shaken at the current state of affairs. That may also verbalize their wish for this to be done. Many of us have been in this from the start. Yet many have not. Since OBozo was re- elected I have found myself in prayer asking for a quick response and ending to it all. Even as I am reminded every day that Gods time is in no way relative to ours.
This is bigger than us. And not a single one of us has not been guilty of wishing it to be done. This has been long and painful to be a part of. And when I go to bed tonight, I will pray for God to remove this evil from our lives, NOW. Just as I have done for the last 10 years or better. I'll just be aware not to post about that. As i do not want my years of faithfulness to our cause to be brought to question..
Be blessed Doc.

Kira Kju @kju17
14 November, 08:10
well said... described...

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
14 November, 08:08
Its so very important to speak positive and to keep our vibes high! WWG1WGA Hugs

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
14 November, 07:57
i agree. we have no right to pressure God with his timing of what needs to happen... i feel the more we complain rather than trust that this is going perfectly time wise, the "longer" this takes. patience, trust and loyalty are being tested daily in the meantime. those who complain, will have devils cast their way by GOD himself. facts. i pray for those in harms way for humanity. we have no idea. you might, i dont know what demons our brave warriors face everyday. i thank them all. :(

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
14 November, 07:55

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
14 November, 07:18
I don't disagree

However, the idea for the salesman that every "no" leads to a "yes" may apply

To expect only posotive might be expecting too much

For me, the "doubts" end up bolstering my faith as I am allowed and graced to continue

this sh@t IS maddening, and yet I feel calmer than in my memory

God bless
WWG1WGA

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
14 November, 07:16
"The teacher is always quiet during the test". This quote reminds me of what we have been going through. God will answer in his timing.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
14 November, 06:54
i know doc i think about those who have been risking their very lives for decades to get this close. i also think of those who have not even made it this far whenever when i get negative. my family are beyond annoyed when i say…we are living in an amazing time. dont miss out on it.

Ellen Slater @ellelight
14 November, 06:09
I believe in order to move through a lower vibrational conciousness state like being negative/doubtful/mistrusting, I need to first meet myself where I’m at. If I ignore that I’m feeling that way and pretend or bypass it, i am not in my Truth. i wish everything was love and light and trust at all times but that is just not the truth for me at this time. However, I believe if I continue to show up authentically, maybe i will get closer to that Love/light/trust that is my highest Truth.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
14 November, 05:51
Agreed for sure Doq.

My advice after the last 5 years is STAY AWAY from DATE FAGGERS!!!

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
14 November, 05:41
when in flux..( we all do) i take derek hohnsons adive & remember that OUR MILITARY WANTS WHAT WE WANT... they dont want vx passports & sexualized trachers for their kids& they r willing to die for it & us... & we always have the “ 1946 battle of athens precident if we need it.. God knows we r armed & ready if it gets to that..( behind every blade of grass)

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 November, 05:37
VIBES..... this was the Sunday breakfast discussion yesterday. No coincidences.

amy lilley @amylilley
14 November, 05:28
AMEN DOQ🐸wholly agree, wholly agree🙏🏻❤️😇the sweetest of blessings to you😎

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
14 November, 05:23
Nothing will ever happen.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
14 November, 05:43
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
yes it will.. even when we have to do it.. but hey.. just stick around & lay flat for a while😂😹😂😹😁

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
14 November, 05:19
God’s Timing.
Love you Doq.
LOVE

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 November, 05:10
Yep! I have a feeling that many (most) anons, have survived a personal battle with a Cluster B disordered person (s). If so, we all know they have to be given enough Rope to HANG THEMSELVES!!

They LOVE chaos, Fighting and to torture…we can’t give them what they like!! Taking them down takes Time and more importantly spiritual forces!! They Always hit a Dead End and Expose themselves. Always!! 🙏🙏

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 November, 05:30
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
What is a cluster B.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 November, 05:03
😂

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
14 November, 05:01
Amen Brother! We get a little antsy at times! 🙏🏻✨❤️

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
14 November, 04:50
I have full trust in Our Military!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 November, 04:48
The truth doesn't need to be defended from criticism, it must bear the light of day.
It must also hold up to intense scrutiny as well.
If some are doubtful and unsure it is understandable given the circumstances.
But perhaps Doc, you are not referring to those that are stressed and experiencing pain and difficulty. Maybe you are directing this post towards others that are undermining faith and hope.
I believe the latter.

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
14 November, 04:43
Agree!

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
14 November, 04:43
Agree!