Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 November, 03:20
Every negative comment you make towards the timing of everything is not only an untrusting remark to God’s timing but it’s also like razor blades and salt in the wounds to the brave men and women that have been a lot more than just keyboard warriors.

There’s nothing wrong with keyboard warriors. I count myself as one.

Just something to think about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 November, 05:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yep! I have a feeling that many (most) anons, have survived a personal battle with a Cluster B disordered person (s). If so, we all know they have to be given enough Rope to HANG THEMSELVES!!

They LOVE chaos, Fighting and to torture…we can’t give them what they like!! Taking them down takes Time and more importantly spiritual forces!! They Always hit a Dead End and Expose themselves. Always!! 🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it