CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
all these pics of Mr T today are the same one with his thumb up

what is going on? Doesn't look like real Mr T
08:14 PM - Nov 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
14 November, 08:42
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Can a Madame Tussauds wax doll be redressed?
Mr.T :👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 November, 08:45
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
😆😅😂🤣 You may be right, seriously

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
14 November, 12:51
Oh wow.
What habbened to Trump?
Hair, height, teeth, skin color....
that's wild.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
13 November, 10:52
So glad you posted this. I saw this pic on TS and said to a friend that there's no way his leg or waistline was that thin. Also, what happened to Tiffany's shadow?

Tracey Weller @Tweller
13 November, 07:43

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
14 November, 10:26
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Fake Trump.

14 November, 10:26
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Fake Trump.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
13 November, 07:13
No wonder they look so tall! Those shoes!

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
13 November, 06:35
Where is Eric's left arm. That looks off too

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
13 November, 06:33
It does not look like him is the first thing I noticed. And WHO thumbs up in a wedding pic?

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
14 November, 12:10
In response Free2Bme to her Publication
👍=winning

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
13 November, 11:33

chore Toke @choretoke
13 November, 02:00
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
This picture just doesn’t look right ❗️🤔Look at her body language and her right arm is just hanging not around his waist or holding him❗️🤔My intuition IS letting me know this🧐I’m telling NOT RIGHT😏

Tracey Weller @Tweller
13 November, 02:04
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
So fake!!!

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
13 November, 10:11
R U Ready for secrets to be revealed vibe🤔

14 November, 12:54
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Secrets are Powerful!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 November, 11:25
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
I was 13 yrs old! Been waiting over 50 years!! YES
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
13 November, 12:33
I didn't want to decode b/c its a beautiful wedding picture, but then my eyes saw the Tiffany blue & Trump is shorter than Junior in this pic yet he is 2" taller than Jr., plus the thumbs up....

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 November, 12:26
Looks like his brother.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
13 November, 12:10
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Sure does!

some one special to some @godrus
12 November, 11:36
same picture as with melania while in office: photoshop

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 November, 11:08
nah not trump, height wron

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
12 November, 11:05
It isn't the real one
Hasn't been the real one for quite some time

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
13 November, 11:05
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
The real one is Very Safe (so I understand) with others, maybe, in a Mounting😉.!

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
12 November, 10:36
It's one of the doubles. His height is off lol. Compare with Tiffany. Trump is safely tucked away right now.

reaper myer @reapermyer
14 November, 12:14
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication
she prob got heels on shes 5'9 without.....donnys prob shrinking a bit too since hes in his mid 70's

Jen ... @Jenfranji
12 November, 10:34
Maybe he is THE real DJT 🤔

AJS CSC @munchkin823
12 November, 10:29
i dont think this is the real one

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
12 November, 10:16
not in such an open place

Jessi Doe @Jessi
12 November, 10:06
I thought the thumbs up was a weird gesture for a wedding!

Par Nelli @Parnelli
14 November, 12:02
In response Jessi Doe to her Publication
Same!

CharRose @CharRose
12 November, 09:41
They are beautiful pics---but don't think that is our President Trump. The thumb up doesn't go with the occasion--a comm? In some pics I've seen it appears others (if not all) are doubles, etc., especially Tiffany. Tiffany blue dresses a comm?

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
12 November, 09:39
listen can we just get this out of the way, the new family member has some big kahunas. can you imagine knowing the crap that family goes thriugh and VOLUNTEERING to enter that world!!!! h/t to Michael!
yes and the thumb definetly resembles Vincent Fusca.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
13 November, 12:39
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
Completely this. I had a friend tell me my daughter would look so cute with Baron. My response was well then they're never going to meet.
I know that's mean. I am so greatful to what they have endured/done, but the world they would have to live with from ssholes has got to be so hard. I'm glad they have $$ to help find places/ways to ease their burdens.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
12 November, 09:35
Fake

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 November, 09:16
My vote is that POTUS is insulated.

il Presidento posted both of these pics — blue tie means…

Tiffany and her bridal party are beautiful.

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
12 November, 09:01
I think all of them are doubles or it's photoshopped

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 November, 08:58

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
13 November, 12:16
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Now this is "MUCH MORE" than just interesting

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
13 November, 12:21
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
$8

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
12 November, 08:56
They all look like them to me.