CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 November, 08:14
all these pics of Mr T today are the same one with his thumb up

what is going on? Doesn't look like real Mr T

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ggcozy in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
13 November, 02:04
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
So fake!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
13 November, 02:00
This picture just doesn’t look right ❗️🤔Look at her body language and her right arm is just hanging not around his waist or holding him❗️🤔My intuition IS letting me know this🧐I’m telling NOT RIGHT😏

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
13 November, 01:48
WOW, so many interesting things happening right now. Please God, let this be near the end.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 November, 01:44
She can't help it if she is gorgeous and BRILLIANT< GET THAT AZZ GET THAT DEEP STATE ASS>

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 November, 01:44
😂SHARP>

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
13 November, 01:42
who dat fella? thougt it weird other posts his head was cut off

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 November, 01:23
I'm I seeing things? Is this the original Jared?

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
13 November, 01:41
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Looks like it to me. 👍🏻

Jen LAYLA @JambiSaturn
13 November, 01:42
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
yep, the original!! 🤔

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
13 November, 01:23
Those Trump's are something else 😁