CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 November, 08:14
all these pics of Mr T today are the same one with his thumb up

what is going on? Doesn't look like real Mr T

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
R U Ready for secrets to be revealed vibe🤔
10:11 AM - Nov 13, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fightingmama2022 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 November, 11:25
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
I was 13 yrs old! Been waiting over 50 years!! YES
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
14 November, 12:54
Secrets are Powerful!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 November, 01:11
I have to wonder if Melania is whispering, "Bye Bye Michael".

13 November, 01:19
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It would be great if she did but, I have a feeling the Trump’s didn't speak a word. “Revenge is a dish best served cold.”

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 November, 12:58
Look a Lot Of Actors From Central Casting Too Me
Some Look Photo Shopped / Chopped
I Don't Think White Hats where Trying to wake up Sleepers , Maybe a hat tip To those Awake, Maybe a Gage I E Free Pol, to See How many R awake Wht hats Have To b taking The Pulse Of the Nation Before Executing/formulating Moves and Counter moves certain Plans Would B My Guess
That's What i Would do
But Thats Just Me
imho
Like The Pics Though

13 November, 01:06
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Patriots are posting this photo of Charlie Ward reportedly being there. I can't find the source to verify it being the same day. Obviously, the wedding is a cover for something and we all know that isn’t Trump. And Ivanka in a blue dress means something because we know she isn’t on our side.