Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The world is realizing most the entire crypto market is really just a centralized ponzi scheme house of cards.

Seems like XRP will explode like a rocket by default.
01:51 PM - Nov 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Willow Ufgood @WillowUfgood
14 November, 09:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq...cant find your post on Stellar Ripple NASA

just did some googling & searching. what role does NASA play in all this? Founded by Eisenhower, handed over to Kennedy, killed by Obummer...resurrected by Trump (& potentially protected w/ Space Force?)

Now tied back to Stellar/Ripple?

Dots starting to connect vibes but missing some key pieces...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 November, 12:13
If the crypto market crashes down when will McAfee's data be released I wonder?

Wasn't that release dependent upon a certain number of his coins selling?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
12 November, 11:05
my mom always told me if you can’t physically hold it in your hands ,you dont own it . thats how i always felt about crypto

FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
13 November, 12:19
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
If its not silver or gold in your hand....its nothing...Good for you.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
14 November, 03:21
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
you can hold crypto in a cold wallet.
so in your own hands

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 November, 08:23
to the moon ... or so I've heard :)

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
13 November, 03:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
maybe by pass the moon 🤣

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 November, 04:17
the premise of the xrp case is you create money from nothing.

14 November, 03:35
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
its utility that is important
it does the job of swift and much more efficiently (few seconds rather than days), this is the value of it!
also because it is blockchain, worldwide transactions will be transparent. remember, its not us that are corrupt, its the high up money launderers who use the swift/fiat system to recirculate our tax money (as per Ukraine/Biden/FTX laundering example). on blockchain everything is seen!

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
12 November, 04:10
Since it all started. Folks built PC's for crypto mining before Y2K being in the IT business I thought that there had to be someone on the other end creating debt bubbles and feeding the fools ones and zeros.. A pretty elaborate pyramid scheme.

14 November, 03:41
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
just like Fiat then, the ultimate pyramid scheme. with banks adding 1 and 0s and FED printing whenever they wish.
crypto is great for teaching us what money truly is! all this information was hidden from us behind banking doors, and the stock market. also by not educating us at school.
crypto is the ultimate education tool

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
12 November, 04:02
Exactly only crypto worth owning until regulations are in place. i hope people see it buy hold and wait. Life changing technology.

14 November, 03:30
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
KIN has sec clarity
but they arent allowed to shout it from the rooftop, for some reason

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
12 November, 03:02
So just reading the news.....

FTX connection to Ukraine = Money laundered back to dem elections, dems lose house, no money coming back to replace what was spent = Fox on the run?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 November, 02:43
❤️🥰💫🚀

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 November, 02:16
thanks for the tip, DoQ+ 😉

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 November, 02:11
havent touched any of it. too busy teaching gardening, canning, bread making, sewing etc.. looked at it but on a fixed income , low time to research it all and the horrendous amt if spammer touting digital crap .. glad some are involved and working it.

Law & Physics @physics171
12 November, 01:55
XRP a trojan horse.
Stellar networks.
Is XRP the queen and XLM the king?

12 November, 02:39

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
queen in gold
is the Presidents hair silver?

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
12 November, 04:14

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Hard to make that argument with what Ripple the company has been doing globally add to that the key financial people working for them and key players on the boards of banks, corporations and in government positions. Common sense follow the money. Stellar does have the same properties both are good just my bet is xrp has the better advantage.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
12 November, 01:54
How long Doq? Inquiring minds would like to know?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 November, 01:53
Doesn't look that far away either. 🚀

Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
I currently have 50% BTC and 50% XRP. Would you go 100% XRP? Just curious what you would do, not looking for financial advice

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
13 November, 03:35
In response Tartarian Barbarian to her Publication
My brother who is a die hard BTC a few days ago swopped all his BTC for XRP

David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 November, 04:32
Definitely dump the BTC. It's old tech and will be like napster compared to Spotify. XRP will be backed by gold and become the international standard for currency transfers. I first heard about XRP a few years ago and bought a few thousand before it was banned from most exchanges. I can still buy more but what I have should make me wealthy enough when it reaches its true value. Anywhere from $1K to $10K. Some say more, but I'm thinking conservatively.

Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
I currently have 50% BTC and 50% XRP. Would you go 100% XRP? Just curious what you would do, not looking for financial advice

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
12 November, 08:13
Trump said bitcoin No Bueno

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
14 November, 03:26
BTC is imploding before our eyes. XRP & XLM will be the first regulated cryptos & a bridge for banks. Others will follow but you won't get the giant leap that XRP will have. In my opinion.....
And I learned all of this thanks to VK & Doq over the past few years despite neither of them being financial advisors. Only spend what you're willing to lose of course. Just not on BTC... that's a sucker bet.