Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 November, 01:51
The world is realizing most the entire crypto market is really just a centralized ponzi scheme house of cards.

Seems like XRP will explode like a rocket by default.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
I currently have 50% BTC and 50% XRP. Would you go 100% XRP? Just curious what you would do, not looking for financial advice
01:53 PM - Nov 12, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Juno in this post can reply
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
14 November, 03:26
In response Tartarian Barbarian to her Publication
BTC is imploding before our eyes. XRP & XLM will be the first regulated cryptos & a bridge for banks. Others will follow but you won't get the giant leap that XRP will have. In my opinion.....
And I learned all of this thanks to VK & Doq over the past few years despite neither of them being financial advisors. Only spend what you're willing to lose of course. Just not on BTC... that's a sucker bet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 November, 03:30
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
I am not spending anything just considering moving my BTC holdings (still ahead bought at 6k) to XRP. Still a gut-wrenching decision to make since we don't know what will happen with the SEC case. Or do we?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
12 November, 08:13
Trump said bitcoin No Bueno

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 November, 01:54
Bitcoin is a shitcoin.

Zero utility.

12 November, 01:56
Straight shooting it always. Thanks Doq.

Night Shift @kekerista
12 November, 02:12