Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 November, 01:51
The world is realizing most the entire crypto market is really just a centralized ponzi scheme house of cards.

Seems like XRP will explode like a rocket by default.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
12 November, 01:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I currently have 50% BTC and 50% XRP. Would you go 100% XRP? Just curious what you would do, not looking for financial advice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
BTC is imploding before our eyes. XRP & XLM will be the first regulated cryptos & a bridge for banks. Others will follow but you won't get the giant leap that XRP will have. In my opinion.....
And I learned all of this thanks to VK & Doq over the past few years despite neither of them being financial advisors. Only spend what you're willing to lose of course. Just not on BTC... that's a sucker bet.
03:26 PM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Tartarian Barbarian to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
14 November, 03:30
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
I am not spending anything just considering moving my BTC holdings (still ahead bought at 6k) to XRP. Still a gut-wrenching decision to make since we don't know what will happen with the SEC case. Or do we?

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
14 November, 03:33
In response Tartarian Barbarian to her Publication
No, we don't know but I trust what I've seen over the past year. BTC is in steady decline. If you're ahead then I'd make the move to XRP. At least your profits. If BTC has any rebound at this point it'll be a dead cat bounce. It's based on nothing. XRP is gold backed.