Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 09:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
10 November, 11:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Some of us want to save humanity so bad that we have no idea what we are doing. I pray to God every night and yet I am still stuck. I am weak and really need prayers. i thought God put me here for a reason yet, I am miserable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 November, 11:15
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
I won't presume to know how you feel but I've been in that boat

I would say it might not be a bad idea to withdraw a bit & take some care of yourself before trying to wade back into the battle

There's a saying that you need to have your own cup full to overflowing before you can help another

Blessings ❤️

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
10 November, 11:24
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I am trying, Ive been praying to God and asking for help in this battle and I feel like I am in a twilight zone. It is unsettling. My faith is not tested one bit but maybe I do need a break to gather myself.
Thank you for the kind responses. I am just not sure what to do.

Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it