Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 09:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
10 November, 11:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Some of us want to save humanity so bad that we have no idea what we are doing. I pray to God every night and yet I am still stuck. I am weak and really need prayers. i thought God put me here for a reason yet, I am miserable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 November, 11:15
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
I won't presume to know how you feel but I've been in that boat

I would say it might not be a bad idea to withdraw a bit & take some care of yourself before trying to wade back into the battle

There's a saying that you need to have your own cup full to overflowing before you can help another

Blessings ❤️

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
I am trying, Ive been praying to God and asking for help in this battle and I feel like I am in a twilight zone. It is unsettling. My faith is not tested one bit but maybe I do need a break to gather myself.
Thank you for the kind responses. I am just not sure what to do.
11:24 AM - Nov 10, 2022
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Reys_baby in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 November, 11:55
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
Several are in a similar situation

https://anonup.com/thread/...