Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
10 November, 11:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Some of us want to save humanity so bad that we have no idea what we are doing. I pray to God every night and yet I am still stuck. I am weak and really need prayers. i thought God put me here for a reason yet, I am miserable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 November, 11:15
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
I won't presume to know how you feel but I've been in that boat

I would say it might not be a bad idea to withdraw a bit & take some care of yourself before trying to wade back into the battle

There's a saying that you need to have your own cup full to overflowing before you can help another

Blessings ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 November, 06:01
GM Kim, Love ya so much. 🙏❤️ I am so glad God sent You.

Love Life @FullwithHope
10 November, 05:14
❤️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 November, 12:41
Amen 🙌❤️🙌

CharRose @CharRose
10 November, 12:20
I promised President Trump I would never, ever, ever give up - and I won't! :)

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 November, 11:01
Yeah baby! In it till the bittersweet extra sweet awewome end/{beginning} with ya! 💓🫶🏻🤗

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 11:19
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
♥️

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
09 November, 10:19
❤️❤️❤️

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
09 November, 09:50
Thank you. Amen.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
09 November, 09:49
Lov'in It !!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 November, 09:44
Amen Sister! 🥰

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
09 November, 09:44
when election outsomes are delayed what does that avoid? organized rioting? organized False Flag attacks? will we see a mirror of 2020 with late surge Rs barely taking both chambers? let's see what happens?

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
09 November, 09:42
optics look good here. we knew there would be shenanigans. but delaying the outcome all them Demons can do. let's see what happens?
https://www.realclearpolit...

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
09 November, 09:41
Hold The Line

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 November, 09:45
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication