Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Feeling so tired and weary today, worn out. Just want to unplug, sit in the sunshine today, maybe go for a hike. Have been sharing a lot of energy the last few weeks with loved ones struggling with health issues and other "stuff" and feel the need to recharge today and try to get back to full shiny strength before the weekend. ✨😊✨

If you happen to be feeling the weight of everything right now too and need a little boost I'm sending some virtual sunshine and good vibes to YOU!
11:50 AM - Nov 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 November, 10:41
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
You are so amazing jennja! Much love, and hoping that 11:11 is a good energy day!❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 November, 10:49
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Very kind, thanks. Let's make 11.11 an amazing day! ✨😊✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
10 November, 10:40
Needed that!
Thank you Miss Sunshine!
🌞😃❤️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 November, 10:47
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
You're welcome! ✨😊✨

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
10 November, 10:02
Sending love and light your way! I understand full well how you feel and I hope with every new reply that you can feel all the love being wrapped around you 💪💪💪💞

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 November, 10:12
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
So sweet, thank you! 😊

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 November, 10:00
and sunshine Always Good, ty💛

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 November, 09:59
i remember has been rough for you too with your family, still praying for ya’ll

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
10 November, 04:43
Thank You ✨ I needed this today ✨

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 November, 04:47
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
You're so welcome! ✨😊✨

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
10 November, 12:55
I felt that :)

Have an amazing day !!!

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
10 November, 12:52
On my way outside to chop wood. Just to feel nature

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 November, 12:11
Feel like I’m dragging 100lbs of chain behind me today while my soul sings of the VICTORY that is about to materialize.

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓

It’s the personal battles going on inside this Great War that is wearing down Patriots. The tension between 3D & whatever ‘Enlightenment’ is, feels like it’s gonna pull my soul out of this body any day now.
So tired of getting attacked by people who aren’t awake. A couple of mine concern me they may fall in the 4-6% simply because of stubborness.

My husband & I both agreed last night it may be time to part ways. God forgive me, the relief I felt when I heard it. I told him the problem is we are two horses who’ve been tied to the same wagon but wanting to go in different directions.

Depending On God more than I have in my entire life. Quess that’s the point of all this, isn’t it? 🕊

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
10 November, 10:54
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
It is the point and we all have different ways to be forged in the crucible 🔥 Having said that, I too have compassion for your struggle and encouragement for the resolution. God Bless You is not just a catch phrase. God and you got this, Patriot!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 November, 11:25
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
SEASONS OF THE HEART, BY JOHN DENVER

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Seasons of the Heart with Lyrics - YouTube

by John Denver

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
10 November, 12:08
glad I'm not the only one feeling sluggish due to other's weight - just ViBiNG in the sunshine now

and knowing there are a few others in same space and headed to recharge makes everything brighter

*SMILES TO ALL

and move into your sunny day!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 November, 12:15
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
✨😊✨

Bookish Girl @Noninon
10 November, 12:01
Thx Lib, I'm having a rough couple days, again thought of aa a crazy by those that love me the most. Listening to sad violin music & letting tears fall....then get up and start up anew...thx for the validation! 🇺🇲💞

I am Keri @Lionessheart
10 November, 12:00
you took my words 🤭😍! was just about to post the same thing
its beautiful here sipping coffee smoking a square in the sun
gope we all get some time to recharge 💜🤞✌️

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 November, 11:56
Your cup has to be full before you can really help others so take care of yourself today ❤️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 November, 11:56
Beautiful day over here.
Going to take advantage now.
Thanks!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
10 November, 12:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
.!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 November, 12:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Enjoy! 😊

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
10 November, 11:55
Take care of you first Jennja ❤️