Time Travel @369travel
i don't think anyone will even see this but i don't know where else to put it. me and my family have been decimated by the cabal system in the past few years. we have worked any and every job to stay afloat. vrbos in our area have driven rents into insane levels, incomes are so much less, cost of living more, there seems to be no hope anymore. i know and believe there is a plan. i believe it will eventually be fixed for humanity. i just don't think me and my family will make it in time to see it happen. i am only saying this because some of us are optimistic but running out of time
11:16 PM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by 369travel in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
24 December, 07:43
In response Time Travel to his Publication
I am praying for you for God to provide any needs of food, shelter, employment, heat and Peace of Mind for you. NO ONE IN AMERICA should be in Survival mode just to stay alive from what the biden admin has deliberately done to us! Check out the salvation army, goodwill. a church. Many times Churches have homes or apts for temp housing for 30 days. God Speed in your search. God Bless You and Your family. ❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Travel @369travel
25 December, 03:09
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
thank you so much. at times it seems the people on this board are the only ones who care. must be why we can see the truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 December, 07:33
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 mega prayers for you and yours Time Travel.
❤️

Selah 321 @Selah
24 December, 07:32
🙏🏻🕊

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 December, 07:31
Hang in there just a little longer, beautiful patriot... just a little longer, please. Sending prayers and hugs. If you will make it through, which we know you have it in you to survive this, you were chosen, we all were chosen for this time.... then you will survive anything🙏🙏🙏🙏💗

Time Travel @369travel
25 December, 03:11
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
thank you from the bottom of my heart for such uplifting words

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
I pray right now that angels will come to you and your family with help and healing! 🙏🏻❤️

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
Prayers for you and yours I feel the same, all of this is getting to be too much and i for one have lost all faith. May blessings come to you soin

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
24 December, 07:28
Praying for you and your family, may God bless you.🙏❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 December, 07:19
Lord Jesus please provide miraculously for this patriot and others in the same situation. You have told us in this world there would be tribulation, but to take heart for You have overcome the world. We humbly ask Lord for your divine intervention to provide these faithful enduring patriots all they need to weather this tremendous storm. Calm the storms in their lives, and part the sea of adversity that each may walk safely into the peaceful and abundant life you have promised. Give them rest Lord from worries and stress. Give them your strength and wisdom. These are the physical gifts they need now Lord.
Financial help
Safe homes
Enough food to keep healthy
Time with thier families
Better paying jobs
Thank you Lord for providing and rewarding them for their faithfullness and endurance. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

TruthSeeker News @KerryWest53
24 December, 07:39
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
In Jesus's name, amen!

TruthSeeker News @KerryWest53
24 December, 07:39
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
In Jesus's name, amen!

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
24 December, 07:09
Love and holy, healing light to you and your family. It's been terribly stressful for so many. I pray we are nearing the end of this nightmare and wish amazing outcomes for you and dear ones.

Time Travel @369travel
24 December, 07:19
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
thank you so much. it means a lot to me. Have a beautiful holiday

Maria. Liv. @maria07
09 November, 11:34
👀No, that's just so sad. Many can no longer. That's why I've been crying out loud all day that now this must end, It can't be God's will that so many should die, starve on the street and become sick in the soul - Now it's enough, they have everything they say. What are they waiting for. To wake everyone no impossible because then they had woken up. The last must be forced to listen and everything has a limit to madness. Hope for you something happens in the next few days. Will say a prayer for help again and again and hope soon they will listen and take action.🙏🐸

Time Travel @369travel
10 November, 01:23
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
thank you so much. every prayer means so much

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
09 November, 11:34
My son and I just discussed rent earlier I warned him a one bedroom is $1400/month and that's a somewhat safe neighborhood for my granddaughter, AND puts him on the couch so he can give her a bedroom. It is brutal, people can't live like this😖

Time Travel @369travel
10 November, 01:26
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
it is brutal. the scary thing is, we aren't even considered" lower income" and i have had to spend so much time apart from my son to make sure we don't lose everything. but you can only rob Peter to pay Paul for so long. the system has broken so many great people. this must end

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
09 November, 11:30
So many people struggling. I see and hear of it everywhere. It just breaks my heart. 💔 I pray things get better for everyone soon! sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Time Travel @369travel
10 November, 01:27
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
thank you so much. means everything