Time Travel @369travel
09 November, 11:16
i don't think anyone will even see this but i don't know where else to put it. me and my family have been decimated by the cabal system in the past few years. we have worked any and every job to stay afloat. vrbos in our area have driven rents into insane levels, incomes are so much less, cost of living more, there seems to be no hope anymore. i know and believe there is a plan. i believe it will eventually be fixed for humanity. i just don't think me and my family will make it in time to see it happen. i am only saying this because some of us are optimistic but running out of time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
Hang in there just a little longer, beautiful patriot... just a little longer, please. Sending prayers and hugs. If you will make it through, which we know you have it in you to survive this, you were chosen, we all were chosen for this time.... then you will survive anythingπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—
07:31 PM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Time Travel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Time Travel @369travel
25 December, 03:11
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
thank you from the bottom of my heart for such uplifting words

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
25 December, 03:58
In response Time Travel to his Publication
πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ™