Time Travel @369travel
09 November, 11:16
i don't think anyone will even see this but i don't know where else to put it. me and my family have been decimated by the cabal system in the past few years. we have worked any and every job to stay afloat. vrbos in our area have driven rents into insane levels, incomes are so much less, cost of living more, there seems to be no hope anymore. i know and believe there is a plan. i believe it will eventually be fixed for humanity. i just don't think me and my family will make it in time to see it happen. i am only saying this because some of us are optimistic but running out of time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
09 November, 11:34
In response Time Travel to his Publication
My son and I just discussed rent earlier I warned him a one bedroom is $1400/month and that's a somewhat safe neighborhood for my granddaughter, AND puts him on the couch so he can give her a bedroom. It is brutal, people can't live like this😖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Travel @369travel
it is brutal. the scary thing is, we aren't even considered" lower income" and i have had to spend so much time apart from my son to make sure we don't lose everything. but you can only rob Peter to pay Paul for so long. the system has broken so many great people. this must end
01:26 AM - Nov 10, 2022
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 369travel in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 December, 07:24
I feel you👍

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
10 November, 08:05
God knows and sees our struggle. As we dismantle this matrix it dismantles and often destroys us, families, health (especially mental and emotional) jobs....all we have at this point is our faith in God's plan. Go easy on yourself the best you can my friend. Every day is one day closer to victory. 🙏🙌💞

Time Travel @369travel
10 November, 12:14
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
thank you so much. it's true, we have to all learn that if the fake reality is to dissolve we will be stripped of much that we are used to on earth. it's just when it happens to some before others it's hard to find solutions. it seems to me that the only way is to dissolve the illusions for humanity all at once. how can people function knowing the truth when the system is rigged completely against them surviving?? it's an awakening of convenience. if you own a paid for house or have corporate pension you are set. i have battled the establishment my whole life. people like me have nothing to hold on to. i know I'm not alone in this, half of awake people must be struggling