Time Travel @369travel
09 November, 11:16
i don't think anyone will even see this but i don't know where else to put it. me and my family have been decimated by the cabal system in the past few years. we have worked any and every job to stay afloat. vrbos in our area have driven rents into insane levels, incomes are so much less, cost of living more, there seems to be no hope anymore. i know and believe there is a plan. i believe it will eventually be fixed for humanity. i just don't think me and my family will make it in time to see it happen. i am only saying this because some of us are optimistic but running out of time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
So many people struggling. I see and hear of it everywhere. It just breaks my heart. 💔 I pray things get better for everyone soon! sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏
11:30 PM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Time Travel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Time Travel @369travel
10 November, 01:27
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
thank you so much. means everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
24 December, 07:36
In response Time Travel to his Publication
I feel heartbroken for you. This situation here right now is insufferable. I too pray you do not run out of time, but indeed begin to have things turnaround and begin to thrive once again in a better way, God's plan for you. With all my heart, God speed. 🙏