Time Travel @369travel
09 November, 11:16
i don't think anyone will even see this but i don't know where else to put it. me and my family have been decimated by the cabal system in the past few years. we have worked any and every job to stay afloat. vrbos in our area have driven rents into insane levels, incomes are so much less, cost of living more, there seems to be no hope anymore. i know and believe there is a plan. i believe it will eventually be fixed for humanity. i just don't think me and my family will make it in time to see it happen. i am only saying this because some of us are optimistic but running out of time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 December, 07:19
In response Time Travel to his Publication
Lord Jesus please provide miraculously for this patriot and others in the same situation. You have told us in this world there would be tribulation, but to take heart for You have overcome the world. We humbly ask Lord for your divine intervention to provide these faithful enduring patriots all they need to weather this tremendous storm. Calm the storms in their lives, and part the sea of adversity that each may walk safely into the peaceful and abundant life you have promised. Give them rest Lord from worries and stress. Give them your strength and wisdom. These are the physical gifts they need now Lord.
Financial help
Safe homes
Enough food to keep healthy
Time with thier families
Better paying jobs
Thank you Lord for providing and rewarding them for their faithfullness and endurance. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KerryWest53 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TruthSeeker News, click on at the bottom under it