Time Travel @369travel
09 November, 11:16
i don't think anyone will even see this but i don't know where else to put it. me and my family have been decimated by the cabal system in the past few years. we have worked any and every job to stay afloat. vrbos in our area have driven rents into insane levels, incomes are so much less, cost of living more, there seems to be no hope anymore. i know and believe there is a plan. i believe it will eventually be fixed for humanity. i just don't think me and my family will make it in time to see it happen. i am only saying this because some of us are optimistic but running out of time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
24 December, 07:09
In response Time Travel to his Publication
Love and holy, healing light to you and your family. It's been terribly stressful for so many. I pray we are nearing the end of this nightmare and wish amazing outcomes for you and dear ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Travel @369travel
thank you so much. it means a lot to me. Have a beautiful holiday
07:19 PM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 369travel in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
24 December, 07:47
Thank you and I hope you can have a nice holiday as well. Sometimes the smallest of blessings can lift brighten our lives.💞🙏🦋

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
24 December, 07:31
Praying God Blesses You and your Family.