Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Death to drug dealers (big pharma) and human traffickers!
08:58 PM - Nov 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Law & Physics @physics171
08 November, 10:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
BAR attorneys, courts, judges, clerks, Police, many levels of government and their corporations are human trafficking.
Hospital staff is human trafficking.
Banking and insurance are part of human trafficking.
Hydro and other utilities companies are human trafficking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
08 November, 09:10
Death is too kind, easy way out. I want them to suffer like the people they pushed suffering on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
08 November, 09:02

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
08 November, 05:26
HUMAN TRAFFICKERS?

LETS SEE... DOES THIS ALSO MEAN GHETTO PIMPS GET HANGED!/EXECUTED FOR TRAFFICKING HUMANS FOR SEX? AND DRUGS?

I CERTIANLY HOPE SO!

LETS HOPE TRUMP WONT LET THEM PULL THE "RACE CARD" ON EXECUTION DAY!

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
08 November, 04:51
I have to say something here.
What about all the victims who've been killed by medical implants?
Is that not also murder that deserves justice for the victims families?
What about the drs who keep implanting these death sentences into patients knowing full well it can and will kill them?
That bullshit of signing a consent form before surgery is a dbl edged sword for patient. Patient trusts the drs judgment. Dr knows its risky even though the literature of said implant read by patient says low risk. Big Pharma makes up any and all bullshit and calls it data.
Dr bows down to BP. Worships them like a god.
Dr only sees you as a GIANT DOLLAR SIGN.

Why do I know so much about this?
I AM A VICTIM OF BP IMPLANT.
I should be dead and almost died 3 times but I fought to stay alive for my boys. Otherwise I would have gladly left this world.
4-7-15 My blood pressure dropped to 60/30 after surgery. Last thing I heard and went out.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
08 November, 04:58
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Continued...ICU came into my room I guess.
Me? I found myself in a glorious light of warmth and love. All my pain was gone. Then I heard a voice talking to me. I was told I must go back. I said no. lol
I argued with the voice but in a kind manner.
The voice said..."Your boys!"
I immediately snapped out of it and woke up surrounded by ICU nurses. And the worst pain of my life. Spent a week in that hospital in quarantine.
That was the 2nd of 4 surgeries to remove implant that was slowly killing me. I buried my bf from it and many others.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
08 November, 09:03
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
stay strong!

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
08 November, 04:31
HUMAN TRAFFICKERS?

LETS SEE... DOES THIS ALSO MEAN GHETTO PIMPS GET HANGED!/EXECUTED FOR TRAFFICKING HUMANS FOR SEX? AND DRUGS?

I CERTIANLY HOPE SO!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
08 November, 03:06
Agreed 1000% let God sort them out America

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 November, 12:18
Agree 117%

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
08 November, 12:17

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
08 November, 12:17

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
08 November, 12:30
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
these people cant be cured.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 November, 10:57
Thank You Anons, it's all about the children.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 November, 11:01
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I'm looking for JUSTICE.... Until I see that no rest....

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 November, 10:06
Look at how many ppl they have killed.

Each drug dealer has killed about 500 people, right now our young ppl and old are dying in record numbers.

Big Pharma has quite literally killed millions possibly billions as well!

And we will probably never know just how many ppl human traffickers and Reptilians have murdered, hell many of them bred underground that were never even counted in a population in any country, no birth certificates for decades, tortured, murdered and in many cases eaten.

Because God has told me to hold no malice, I do not hold any hatred for them, but in my opinion the death penalty is letting them off easy from this realm for the torture of children, but I leave all judgement to God.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 November, 09:21
and he sends their family the BULLET!!! 😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
07 November, 09:09

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
07 November, 09:03
Quick trial and …

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts