Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 November, 08:58
Death to drug dealers (big pharma) and human traffickers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
I have to say something here.
What about all the victims who've been killed by medical implants?
Is that not also murder that deserves justice for the victims families?
What about the drs who keep implanting these death sentences into patients knowing full well it can and will kill them?
That bullshit of signing a consent form before surgery is a dbl edged sword for patient. Patient trusts the drs judgment. Dr knows its risky even though the literature of said implant read by patient says low risk. Big Pharma makes up any and all bullshit and calls it data.
Dr bows down to BP. Worships them like a god.
Dr only sees you as a GIANT DOLLAR SIGN.

Why do I know so much about this?
I AM A VICTIM OF BP IMPLANT.
I should be dead and almost died 3 times but I fought to stay alive for my boys. Otherwise I would have gladly left this world.
4-7-15 My blood pressure dropped to 60/30 after surgery. Last thing I heard and went out.
04:51 AM - Nov 08, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
08 November, 09:03
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
stay strong!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
08 November, 04:58
Continued...ICU came into my room I guess.
Me? I found myself in a glorious light of warmth and love. All my pain was gone. Then I heard a voice talking to me. I was told I must go back. I said no. lol
I argued with the voice but in a kind manner.
The voice said..."Your boys!"
I immediately snapped out of it and woke up surrounded by ICU nurses. And the worst pain of my life. Spent a week in that hospital in quarantine.
That was the 2nd of 4 surgeries to remove implant that was slowly killing me. I buried my bf from it and many others.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
08 November, 05:06
🙏🙏🙏