Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If Noah was a descendant of Cain, but turned good, what happened to the bloodline of Noah? How did Cain’s bloodline continue after Noah?
03:46 PM - Nov 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 November, 11:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Kenites stole the identity of the Hebrews in order to hide their identify while their Evildoers steal the world for Lucifer, for the Kenites, for the soul sellers, for the Lucifer Followers.

We ARE fighting the Kenites now. They call themselves Jews but they are not of The House Of Judah. Kenites ARE of the synagogue of Lucifer Satan Devil Dragon Son Of Perdition.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 November, 11:17
Noah is Adam's bloodline not Cain.
Noah and his family was the last of the pure bloodline DNA of Adam.

Cain is Lucifer's son not Adam's.
Cain is Lucifer's DNA bloodline.
Lucifer impregnated Eve. Eve conceived Cain with supernatural Lucifer DNA. Eve went to Adam. Eve conceived Abel. Eve carried both babies at the same time...Twins from two fathers.
Father God's Children, Adam is
father of Humans.

Lucifer is the father of Cain,
Lucifer the father of lies.

Cain's descendents are called Kenites
NOT Canaanites. Canaanites are later on the timeline and are descendents of Ham the product of incest. Ham uncovered his mother's nakedness meaning incest between Noah's wife and Ham...
mother and son.

Kenites ARE the fake Hebrews, fake Jews running the fake news agencies...bankers, Soros, Schwabs, Schumers, Rothchilds..
They go by many names, constantly changing their spellings to continue to hide.

Kenites stole the identity of the Hebrews in order to hide their Evildoe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
06 November, 05:36
Genesis chapter 5 shows Noahs ancestry.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
06 November, 05:32
Noah came through Seth, not Cain. God saved Noah because hisu genealogy was clean. No nephilim blood in his veins.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
06 November, 01:45
I've read that Cain's bloodline did not continue and that Noah is actually from the line of Seth. The line of Cain ended with the flood. The line of Seth continued after the flood through Noah and his three sons; Shem, Japheth, and Ham.

One bloodline (Shem) leads to the Christ. One bloodline (Ham) leads to the Anti Christ?? Shem leads to Abraham. Ham (the cursed son of Noah) leads to Cush who was the father of Nimrod.

I may have just confused myself, but truly love the seeking and learning and understanding of truth.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
06 November, 11:21
Cain is genetic issue, 1 in 20 are Cain's.
It's called NPD

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 November, 10:36
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
NPD?

Olaf Koll @OlafK
06 November, 11:18
Secrets on Sumerian Stones: Documentary on the Bloodlines following Noah's Flood - YouTube

Secrets on Sumerian Stones is a documentary by Trey Smith: https://godinanutshell.com/Tower of Babel: FULL FILM: https://godinanutshell.com/2021/08/15/tower-...

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
05 November, 10:21
Watch this or any Trey Smith video. They are good.

Noah was a descendent of Seth, not Cain.

https://youtu.be/WscVqvFKt...
Signs - YouTube

Signs is about "Signs" of Biblical scope.For more: https://www.godinanutshell.com/To watch the films "Vav: Part One & Two" visit: https://www.godinanutshell....

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
05 November, 10:27
In response Erin Larson to her Publication

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
06 November, 01:01
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
I have one of Trey's books and have watched his videos. Nice to see him back with a new video. For those who have not watched one of his presentations, do not be taken back by the length. He does amazing work, remains humble and you will find yourself listening to this wonderful, faithful and passionate man. Thank you for posting this today. We are in marathon Sunday here and can't really go places, so this Trey video is perfectly timed. God bless you and God bless Trey.

Katherine Thompson @Willow45
05 November, 10:09
Cains bloodline did Not continue. but this is what they believe so facts are not revevant. this is a deep state cult. Truth is irrelevant. Their doctrine is nased on lies.

Katherine Thompson @Willow45
05 November, 10:09
In response Katherine Thompson to her Publication
based

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 November, 10:04
This Question baffles my soul. It doesnt matter if Noah turned Good, Evil can peak its ugly head in any bloodline. What am I missing here?

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
05 November, 10:01
My mate bible boy said Noah's son ham brought a pregnant female onboard...she carried on the bloodline after the flood,
never read the book myself so..i dont know.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
05 November, 08:16
Noah was descended from Seth...

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
05 November, 06:35
Cain and Abel being from 2 different fathers is their (evil's) theory. They want Cain to be the son of Satan in order to convince themselves that they are from that bloodline. Later the Anak (Anunnaki) came down and bred with the human females in order to pass their genetics here on earth. Noah was without sin which meant he was free from the genetic disorder (giants, nephillim) bestowed by the fallen angels (Anak - Anunnaki). Noah's 3 sons brought with them each a wife on board the ship in order to populate after the flood. Ham and Japheth's wives carried the genetic disorder and Seth's did not. Jesus is from Seth's lineage.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
05 November, 09:55
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
What happened in Noah's time genetically is happening now
with the jabs, creating new species. This all happened at the 26000 year cycle and it is happening now again.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 November, 10:11
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
IF YOU ACCEPT POSTULATE, THAT ELOHIM ARE FAR MORE DEVELOPED RACE AS HUMANS, AND YOU LOOK OUTSIDE AT YOUR NEIGHBOURS, YOUR DAILY LIFE
EVEN ZILIONZ GENERATIONS TO COME, WHEN ENKI MADE CAIN AND HABEL OUT OF "CLAY"...

I PERSONALLY THINK, THAT ITS SINGLE MOST BEST DOCUMENTED AND EVIDENCED BASED MEDICAL SCIENCE FAILURE, EVEN SURPASING COVID-19
😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/g013FVNud...

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
05 November, 07:44
Doq... its been 20 years since i read it...it is a intense read. It has some answers you are looking for maybe and more...below are page shots of The Chaldean Genesis
and bloodline chart of adam/eve to cain seth to noah.
will post a couple more page shots in comments. chapter 15 Vulcan and the Pentagram (Ham and the goat of mendes info) has some answers of cain and seth lines, noah and more)
also has some good info on:
The Transmutation of Gold ;) "an experiment conducted in USA in late 1970's made apparent the effect of a mystical white light in open air conditions without controls of vacuums and inert gasses necessary for contain results. an explosion but no blast...another feature of the white powder...states of weightlessness and disappearing from sight and moving into another dimension."pg183
its how they lifted heavy stone for pyramids make them weightless?!...also makes our DNA a superconductor (fountain of youth?)?!
gold is more valuable than we know type deal?!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
05 November, 08:02
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Doq... i see a Q... (Q'ayin)??
is this why you ask us?
so we have to dig?

note* pics 5/6 and 7 : "Thoth and Cain (Q'ayin)" ... "Thoth was personally identified as the Biblical Ham" ... pg 197-198

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
05 November, 05:40

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 November, 11:30
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 November, 11:32
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
Genesis 5: 21
When Enoch had lived 65 years, he became the father of Methuselah. 22After he became the father of Methuselah, Enoch walked faithfully with God 300 years and had other sons and daughters.
23Altogether, Enoch lived a total of 365 years.
24 Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

Makes the whole Cabal legend a LIE!
Enoch never died he just 'went where God took him' because he was faithful.

The parasites are just that....... Parasite infected demons.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
05 November, 05:02
Noah Kicked Satans ass into oblivion and told his radical left lunatic minions to fuck off!!😂😂

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
05 November, 04:53

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
05 November, 04:50

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
06 November, 11:30
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
in researching my own genealogy when i hit a wall, start researching the WIVES!

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 November, 04:32
My understanding is that it survived through the wife of one of Noah’s sons.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
05 November, 04:22
How is Noah related to Seth?
Genesis refers to Seth as the ancestor of Noah and hence the father of all mankind, all other humans having perished in the Great Flood. Seth is seen by Eve as a replacement given by God for Abel, whom Cain had slain.

Who was Noah the descendant of?
Biblical genealogy

Lamech is the eighth-generation descendant of Adam (Genesis 5:25), the son of Methuselah, and the father of Noah (Genesis 5:29), in the genealogy of Seth in Genesis 5.

I don't believe he was Cain's descendant. At least not according to what I've read....but then I don't even know if the story about the "missing" books of the Bible is really true. Maybe there's more to the story. But...going by the information I HAVE...it's my understanding he's Seth's descendant.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
05 November, 04:54
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Noah is Seth's father

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
05 November, 05:19
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Here's the traditional genealogy starting w/ Noah

In Gnostic text, Cain was said to have married a sister Awan (Jubilees 4.9)

Noah
Lamech
Methuselah
Enoch
Jarad
Mahalalel
Kenan
Enos
Seth

NEO ONE @Neo
05 November, 04:22
Extraterrestrial help.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
05 November, 04:06

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 04:03
The first time in my life I ever knew the work Annunaki what when I was attacked the first time someone whispered in a physical voice while I was wide awake "Enlill"
I had never heard that name before and when I research Enlil I discovered Annunaki and the rest of this journey began.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
05 November, 05:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I have recently become interested in the Anunnaki as someone here recently posted something about O blood type being brought here from the Anunnaki from Sirius B, which is my blood type. On top of that I am Rh-.
I'm fascinated..

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
05 November, 05:48
How do you reconcile Enlil / Annunaki / Elohim with the Bible / Biblical Jesus? Serious question, trying to understand.

I know I'm a soul & I feel the spirit but struggle with organized religion & the official narrative of our history & the Bible... that holds for just about everything, not just religion.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
05 November, 03:59
Cain's descendants had a mark to identify them. He wouldn't lose the mark...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 03:58
Nana has asked that very question!
And the answer is..........

And there there seems to be and overriding theme of incest thr out possibilities.

Nana wants to know where Cain and Abel took wives from too, being Eve the only woman God had made?

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
05 November, 04:05
My thought is that women were rarely often mentioned until/unless they played a very important role that God wanted to point out in the Bible. I believe Adam and Eve likely had daughters before and after Cain and Abel and Seth. These would be the daughters they procreated with to multiply the numbers.

NEO ONE @Neo
05 November, 04:25
Cain murdered Abel.
After it, Cain goes to a town and married a wife.
Where are the town and the woman was coming from?
Not human.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
05 November, 03:57
The Undertaker?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
05 November, 03:55

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
06 November, 11:31
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
They hid underground like the reptilians do, and other demons of the evil one.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 November, 03:54
Calculating.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
05 November, 03:53
I thought he was a descendant of Seth.