Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 November, 03:46
If Noah was a descendant of Cain, but turned good, what happened to the bloodline of Noah? How did Cain’s bloodline continue after Noah?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet @DonnyTheProphet
Doq... its been 20 years since i read it...it is a intense read. It has some answers you are looking for maybe and more...below are page shots of The Chaldean Genesis
and bloodline chart of adam/eve to cain seth to noah.
will post a couple more page shots in comments. chapter 15 Vulcan and the Pentagram (Ham and the goat of mendes info) has some answers of cain and seth lines, noah and more)
also has some good info on:
The Transmutation of Gold ;) "an experiment conducted in USA in late 1970's made apparent the effect of a mystical white light in open air conditions without controls of vacuums and inert gasses necessary for contain results. an explosion but no blast...another feature of the white powder...states of weightlessness and disappearing from sight and moving into another dimension."pg183
its how they lifted heavy stone for pyramids make them weightless?!...also makes our DNA a superconductor (fountain of youth?)?!
gold is more valuable than we know type deal?!
07:44 PM - Nov 05, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
05 November, 08:02
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Doq... i see a Q... (Q'ayin)??
is this why you ask us?
so we have to dig?

note* pics 5/6 and 7 : "Thoth and Cain (Q'ayin)" ... "Thoth was personally identified as the Biblical Ham" ... pg 197-198

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
05 November, 08:10
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Doq also ...
i see (Djedi) ... the Jedi!!!
"Thoth (or Djedi)"pg197
we need D Jedi ... lol ;)