Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 November, 03:46
If Noah was a descendant of Cain, but turned good, what happened to the bloodline of Noah? How did Cain’s bloodline continue after Noah?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 04:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The first time in my life I ever knew the work Annunaki what when I was attacked the first time someone whispered in a physical voice while I was wide awake "Enlill"
I had never heard that name before and when I research Enlil I discovered Annunaki and the rest of this journey began.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janice marie @jmmcginley
Nana, I have recently become interested in the Anunnaki as someone here recently posted something about O blood type being brought here from the Anunnaki from Sirius B, which is my blood type. On top of that I am Rh-.
I'm fascinated..
05:44 PM - Nov 05, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jmmcginley in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
05 November, 07:21
In response janice marie to her Publication
Same - O- and RH-
hard to find any information on it. I have been fascinated for years.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
05 November, 08:50
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Especially when you don't know what to believe !
At anyways.. we're special 😊