Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 November, 03:46
If Noah was a descendant of Cain, but turned good, what happened to the bloodline of Noah? How did Cain’s bloodline continue after Noah?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The first time in my life I ever knew the work Annunaki what when I was attacked the first time someone whispered in a physical voice while I was wide awake "Enlill"
I had never heard that name before and when I research Enlil I discovered Annunaki and the rest of this journey began.
04:03 PM - Nov 05, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
05 November, 05:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
How do you reconcile Enlil / Annunaki / Elohim with the Bible / Biblical Jesus? Serious question, trying to understand.

I know I'm a soul & I feel the spirit but struggle with organized religion & the official narrative of our history & the Bible... that holds for just about everything, not just religion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 06:53
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
I don't hun, because there are so many things in it that I can't reconcile.
I have seen proof that some parts of it have been purposefully left out and changed from the origninal text, plus add to that the fact that we now know that there were about 700 more books that "humans" decided to leave out.

I don't really think that there is any way for us to know the whole truth until God reveals it to us and we see the original un-human'd version but I dont really dwell on it. I think that for the most part the stories are truth and I just stay directly connected to God and watch for him to tell me what to do.

I think that no matter what we find, God will still be God, the Creator of All that Is, even the Annunaki, and the teachings of Jesus will still be words to live by.
If you hold on tight to this, what falls away will not be painful, it will just be history.
History is not our "now" and not our "future now" so how will it hurt us other than filing it away to learn our mistak

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
05 November, 05:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I have recently become interested in the Anunnaki as someone here recently posted something about O blood type being brought here from the Anunnaki from Sirius B, which is my blood type. On top of that I am Rh-.
I'm fascinated..

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
05 November, 07:21
In response janice marie to her Publication
Same - O- and RH-
hard to find any information on it. I have been fascinated for years.