Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 November, 03:06
Finally – an insight into the Paul Pelosi saga that makes sense:
It was *possibly* a botched murder attempt by Nancy Pelosi
to get rid of her 82-year-old bisexual husband
who likes to party with prostitutes,
had an underage child in his car during his August DUI,
& is an insider trader
& was publicly called out for it by President Trump.

Not a single version of the "alleged" attack as Tweeted by
Hillary Clinton [Pelosi’s handler?]
or Pelosi herself
or ANY of the MSM reports makes one iota of sense.

If the deep state demon plan is to do a 25th Amendment on Bidan
& step over birth certificate
& criminal-background challenged VP-Harris
to get to Pelosi
the question remains
how COULD she be POTUS with a husband who’s a major liability?

👇 Q The Storm Rider
https://t.me/qthestormride...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 November, 04:06
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Nothing is ever as we expect. IMO, The arrest if Nancy Pelosi would not shock the world. However, the reason behind the arrest might!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
When I get frustrated by how "slow" it all feels
I think of JFK, Jr. who is patiently & methodically
DEMOLISHING & OBLITERATING the demons & their matrix.

If JR can hang in there his ENTIRE LIFE
& do this Divine job, so brilliantly
after EVERYTHING he has given up & lost?

Who am I to complain?
An idiot for a moment 🙏🕊️
04:22 PM - Nov 04, 2022
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 November, 12:25
Well said, and I I absolutely agree with you! Thank you for all you do that helps to bring clarity, and give encouragement, at this time. :)

05 November, 06:13
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
😽💞🙏

#wwg1wga

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
05 November, 11:29
When I start to feel like it is stalled - I immediately remember the children in the DUMBS. Is there one more that can be saved? Whatever time or action it may take, I pray that every single child in those DUMBS that can be saved by those brave warriors - will be saved. I will wait until the last one is lifted back to the surface of this earth. I will praise God for each and every warrior that set them free. Thanks to you Kat for opening up so many truths for us. It gives us hope and courage when the day seems dark and dreary. You are always in our prayers for all that you do. There are so many brave digital warriors and we are honored to have access to your great knowledge. When that day comes:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Great Is His Faithfulness (Live At Liberty University's Center For Music And Worship Arts) - YouTube

The Collingsworth Family – The Official Video for “Great Is His Faithfulness" available now! Pre-order the Just Sing! CD/DVD, available November 19, here: ht...

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 November, 12:33
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Well said!!! Yes, it's about the children - they are top of the list, in importance.

06 November, 12:14
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Gorgeous song, Brandy.
Ty for your prayers & back at you.
We're all Digital Soldiers together
piecing together the TRUTH in our faux-history
& exposing it to the beautiful Divine LIGHT
where, imo, it will burn into NOTHINGNESS
& what will be left is Pure Joy 🙏🕊️💟

#wwg1wga

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
05 November, 11:24
we are but human after all💕🇺🇸

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 November, 11:22

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
04 November, 10:23
So agree. This comes to mind ALL the time and puts me back into the “Be still and know...” mode. 😉❤️

04 November, 10:24
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
🙏❤️🇺🇸

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 November, 08:43
PATIENCE CAN BE A PAIN IN THE ASS AT TIMES

04 November, 08:44
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
😹 It is DEFINITELY NOT one of my virtues!!! 🤣😻

Miss. Messina @Messina
04 November, 08:47
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Yup … maybe that is why , Love , Hope and Patience go together in the same category :) when we lack one of the 3 we can turn to the other 2 ❤️