Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Finally – an insight into the Paul Pelosi saga that makes sense:
It was *possibly* a botched murder attempt by Nancy Pelosi
to get rid of her 82-year-old bisexual husband
who likes to party with prostitutes,
had an underage child in his car during his August DUI,
& is an insider trader
& was publicly called out for it by President Trump.

Not a single version of the "alleged" attack as Tweeted by
Hillary Clinton [Pelosi’s handler?]
or Pelosi herself
or ANY of the MSM reports makes one iota of sense.

If the deep state demon plan is to do a 25th Amendment on Bidan
& step over birth certificate
& criminal-background challenged VP-Harris
to get to Pelosi
the question remains
how COULD she be POTUS with a husband who’s a major liability?

👇 Q The Storm Rider
https://t.me/qthestormride...
03:06 PM - Nov 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 November, 12:17
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It will go down in history as the "Gay Hammer & Underwear Assassy Nation Attempt" of 2022

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 November, 03:24
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 November, 12:07
I actually said this myself because Depape was a Jan 6 photographer and probably hired by Nancy to film. She may have hired him as a hit man to get rid of Paul. He was becoming too much of a liability. I thought it interesting that she made no public announcement or comment. All the various scenarios are falling apart. 🤫

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 12:39
Cruella Pelosi is real, "Real Evil" and Real under arrest!
Don't worry hun!
Cruella Pelosi only exists now in
the "Dimensional Realm of Gitmo Land"

Small dimensional rectangular room!

She has been in the US Marshall's custody for a long time from the pics and sound bits we have heard.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 12:32
That was Nana's first guess!
Trifecta for Cruella Pelosi!

She gets rid of her worse liability when trying to become President, gets sympathy for loss of hubby, and bonus bonus !!!
Tries to blame it on MAGAs.

05 November, 02:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It feels right, doesn't it?
Even though we KNOW [or think we know]
Nancy has been #Gitmo for a long time now. 2 years?
I have NO IDEA how Q's movie works
or if this is all scripted?
But that is a diabolical crowd — even the clones
or body-doubles or CGI or whatever they are! Horrible.

arba happihr @arba
04 November, 10:24
Nancy will be the first public arrest

04 November, 10:25
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Awesome!! 💥

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 November, 08:39
DOING THEIR PART IN THE MOVIE BEING EXPOSED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

04 November, 08:42
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
As COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR
replied once, "It's a REAL movie."

Sure feels like it, doesn't it George?
I have to pinch myself to remember
most if this is ALREADY DONE 📽️🎞️🍿😉💞

some one special to some @godrus
04 November, 06:14
Except she was perpwalked into a black SUV from her house -
she's in custody.
like Hillary being chucked into the back of black van 9-11-2015 to never be seen alive again (only actresses playing her part ever since).

04 November, 06:21
In response some one special to some to her Publication
🤞🤞🤞

LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION! 📽️🍿

#QsMOVIE

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
04 November, 09:33
In response some one special to some to her Publication
You Dont F77k with God or his Children!💙

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
04 November, 04:27
I sense evil predators will sexually assault anything available to them. And I mean anything!

I believe that calling him, or those like him, gay, a homo or bi sexual is an affront to those populations, personally.

Love, loyalty and honor are not necessary. Cabal marriages are most likely fixed and those coupled up breed along family bloodlines for public show casing, lasting legacy, power, greed, available organs when necessary. Recent reports of Epstein sowing his seeds to multiple women, as many other "powers that be" have throughout the ages.

What I have seen/heard reported by many survivors from their dens of decadence would make most heads spin. There is little, if anything relatable to us with this subset. That is a GOOD thing!

04 November, 04:30
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
Calling Paul Pelosi "bi-sexual"
is simply the truth
as has been outlined but a number of Patriots
& in light of the fact that he has been found
on a number of occasions, with "prostitutes."

I am in no way diminishing anyone's choice,
I'm simply identifying this particular criminal
for those who may not know his past.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
04 November, 04:18
Hmmm... Distraction to bring attention to arrest of Nancy ...cabal attempted another assassination on President Trump, November 2?

The FIRST public “arrest” of Nancy Pelosi is about to be revealed as it lines up the Presidential succession. It clears the way for Chuck Grassley to temporarily assume the Presidency until new elections can be held. (120 days) Next domino to fall, arrest of Joe Biden.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 November, 06:17
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I could live with a President Grassley. He SEEMS like a decent fellow, not a blood-drinking, satan-worshiping FREAK like so many others.

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 November, 12:47
In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 November, 04:06
Nothing is ever as we expect. IMO, The arrest if Nancy Pelosi would not shock the world. However, the reason behind the arrest might!

04 November, 04:22
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
When I get frustrated by how "slow" it all feels
I think of JFK, Jr. who is patiently & methodically
DEMOLISHING & OBLITERATING the demons & their matrix.

If JR can hang in there his ENTIRE LIFE
& do this Divine job, so brilliantly
after EVERYTHING he has given up & lost?

Who am I to complain?
An idiot for a moment 🙏🕊️

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
06 November, 11:26
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I understand how he feels. I am still awaiting justice for my murdered Naval Officer/Nuclear Physicist father who was ONI, worked on THE PLAN but was got to at his LLNL in July 1972.
NEVER will we forgive or forget what has happened to our loved one because of the Cabal.
I understand Jr's pain all too well. Patience has been and will be mine until this is over.
God Bless!

debbie french @animalsgalore
04 November, 03:38
Saw video of her being arrested today...

debbie french @animalsgalore
04 November, 03:38
Saw video of her being arrested today...

04 November, 03:42
In response debbie french to her Publication
I posted it under this post 😉

Awake Now @Awakenow
04 November, 03:33
🤔 interesting….

gravy train™ @gravytrain
04 November, 03:32
what i thought from the beginning. he is a liability

04 November, 03:33
In response gravy train™ to his Publication
Smarty-pants 😹