Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
04 November, 10:44
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 November, 10:09
Dutchsinse on youtube believes they use these to create earthquakes. Many quakes in vicinity of these power lines

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 November, 05:55
👍😢 Horrible what they've done. Bring back the Vikings! They'd take care of that... ;)

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
04 November, 03:19

awright...

do SKETCHY!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
04 November, 02:37

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
04 November, 02:02
Hold out another 2-3 days power. I'm canning still.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 November, 01:38
:)

Ken Mac @KenMac
04 November, 12:36
Loverly 🇬🇧😀

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 November, 12:33

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
04 November, 12:24
I want to watch TSS!! 😎

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 November, 11:24
Is that Hadrian's Wall?

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
04 November, 11:14
sketchy shit is Oprah endorsing Fetterborg what a fricken joke. total white hat move. they are teasing the patriots.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
04 November, 11:10
What does TTDSSS stand for?

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
04 November, 11:12
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Answered my own question - time to do some sketchy sh*t

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
04 November, 11:08

1776 ... @IGG1776
04 November, 11:03

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 November, 10:55
Doo Dah Doo Dah 🎶

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
04 November, 11:00
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
i was just looking at this post thru screenshot of yours but i cant remember the date. syncy 🥰

LeLe John @Grace1125
04 November, 10:44
dont tease me Martin. ive been waiting for TTDSSS for a hot minute and pray it involves rescuing my children

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
04 November, 10:37
Yes Yes Yes 100000000000 times yes

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 November, 10:26

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 November, 10:25
Will be a lot nicer when eyesores are gone.

Dottie French @DotOn777
04 November, 10:12
🍵morning tea for you!

I look at ALL stone structures with a new eye. I see them everywhere, in the fields, property markers, decorations. Photographs go beyond entertainment & I find the questions more entertaining than the photograph. Thank you, Martin!

Here, I see hills, wires, and 💚rocks💚

What is underneath those hills? Is there a water source anywhere? No animals in sight. NONE.

Is the stonewall fence on a ley line? Does the energy wiring run across ley lines? Where do the stones go? Looks like limestone.

What is .u.n.d.e.r. there?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 November, 10:04
dominos

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
04 November, 09:32

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
04 November, 09:32

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 November, 09:31
Isn't it so funny we now associate that image / powerlines synonymously with TTDSSS? we can never go back :)

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
04 November, 10:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
04 November, 11:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Need help. What is TTDSSS?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 November, 09:31
mornin’ Martin 🙏🏼🥰
Doo dah, doo dah! 😏😎

arba happihr @arba
04 November, 09:24
Stone age towers.
In Northern California rumor has it the chinese built miles and miles of rock walls, I think the powers that were" held these people as prisoners . What a cruel planet.

arba happihr @arba
04 November, 09:24
Stone age towers.
In Northern California rumor has it the chinese built miles and miles of rock walls, I think the powers that were" held these people as prisoners . What a cruel planet.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 November, 09:14
that rock wall will last centuries longer than the telecommunications towers will last