Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
04 November, 12:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 12:04
JUST so you know,
IT IS KILLING NANA TO HAVE TO WORK SO MUCH THIS MONTH!

Might know that the ONLY time of the year I have to work every damn day is the month of the most amazing time in human history!

btw:
check this out, love this man!
I believe his work is solid and he will play a big part in disclosure going forward.

The ppl still totally unconscious have some very LARGE steps to take soon!

Jaw dropping will be an understatement in my opinion!

You and I both know that he is telling the truth here and the huge possibilities we have going forward in the consciousness realm.

Earth shattering really!
Fun stuff in Nana's view!

I know, I feel heart broken for so many that have suffered the last 4 yrs but it has been 4 yrs of awesomeness for me.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cam Mac @campmac111
04 November, 12:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Was wondering why I hadn't seen so much of you Nana. Thank you for this clip...I absolutely believe this all the way. Makes so much sense. The hardest part for me is to remember and make use of this. It's a process, haha. ❤️❤️❤️

trueblue @trueblue
04 November, 12:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
love Dr. Greer's work. I was introduced to it in 2020 and it really helped validate some of my experiences. i know some people are weary of him for being a freemason but if you are aware of it, i still think there is value to be gained from his perspective.

David Spiegel @dspiegel
04 November, 11:52

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
04 November, 12:30
In response David Spiegel to his Publication
Kudos. Good stuff. My husband doesn't believe me and if I showed him this his eyes would glaze over and I'd have to punch a wall.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
04 November, 11:23
./sync

😇🙏🤗1122🤗🙏😇

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
04 November, 10:31
Things are really bad in Ontario, Canada. There is talk of mask laws coming back. A school union on strike has the kids out of school again. Every level of gov't playing mind games with their citizens. Lots of trolls/bots on Twitter cheerleading a despicable Liberal gov't in Ottawa (I don't know how EM stops it). Most people in Ontario are still fast asleep. I look at my relatives going for fourth and fifth boosters and not even questioning what kind of vaccine requires that many shots. This war is not near to being over (awakening) here. Nothing changes until the MSM is brought under control and I don't see that happening soon. Nothing changes as long as elections can be rigged and I don't see that changing soon either. It may be time to walk away from social platforms too. I know that these people are trying to break us but it is hard for them to achieve it if you just turn them off and walk away.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
04 November, 11:19
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Life is just wild now, WOW! 📢🤮
Truth needs2 out itself like you said, or this will go on forever! 😡

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 November, 11:20
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
you gotta put the bug in ppl's ears that NOTHING can happen without the public's consent. just throw that message all over social media wherever you go

Ange Love @LoveM
04 November, 10:28
🙏🏻❤️😇

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
04 November, 12:17
In response Ange Love to her Publication
✨👍🏻✨🤗✨❣️✨

Storm Chaser donated @Stormhasarrived
04 November, 10:25
11/22 day 4
Done in 30.

Storm Chaser donated @Stormhasarrived
07 November, 11:09
In response Storm Chaser to his Publication
11/22
23 days to go! :) Storm brewing, I wonder if we might see this, :)

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
04 November, 10:23
Missing [f]. 21 drops with missing F P14 is last.

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 November, 10:10
Grand Rising!! ❤️🤗

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
04 November, 10:06
11/2+2?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 November, 10:03
Also known as FryYay😁 Sad seeing so many warriors lose their faith. I will HOLD THE LINE ....For God and Country. WWG1WGA 🔥

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
04 November, 11:51
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Amen! If they understood what those negative vibes (energy) feed, they may be able to hold some positive vibes a bit longer. The time is almost here. Collectively, we are so much stronger! WWG1WGA Hugs! 💕🙏🏻💕

Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 November, 09:49
There is absolutely no way possible that the coming changes that are about to occur are not anticipated and that a plan for transition and recovery is in place. I pray that the inevitable is not coming as soon as many anticipate, and that there will be a massive distribution of info to help prepare the general public deal with the size and scope of this. We are going to need incredible amounts of logistical support not to mention grassroots volunteers to help at many levels.
ping.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 November, 09:49
Mornin’ 🙏🏼🥰
11.4 already! This year has gone pretty fast if you think about it!
Let’s Rock this weekend!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 November, 09:36
Happy 11.4 VK!

Let's Vibe it out... :)

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
04 November, 10:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
./sync

ViBiNG it out all day long, Patriots!!!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 November, 09:38
VK what’s up with these why are they making circle’s ? It was so big i couldn’t get it all in one shoot 3 pics

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
04 November, 11:51
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I know I have always seen straight lines but last week i saw SOS spelled out!

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
04 November, 12:20
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
The not so nefarious answer is ....jets turn to get to their destination.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
04 November, 09:24
There is no step 5

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
04 November, 09:03

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
04 November, 11:15
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Yes please let this be so

04 November, 11:49
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
https://youtu.be/dblkUK2Jq...
https://t.me/Dontdrinkthek...

11.3 QURRENT EVENTS 🐸 #DDK
Nov 3rd 2Q22
LQQKING AHEAD IS EASIER WHEN YOU LQQK BEHIND. Look at this video and tell me the military hasn't been in charge this entire time. First marker! Brazil is going off the same thing is going to happen here they're going to try to steal the election and our military will step in it's all part of the sting enjoy the show.
WE MAKE VIDOES ON QURRENT EVENTS!!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
04 November, 09:02
Love it! 👊

Does that mean tomorrow is D5?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 November, 09:01
morning VK
its 2am on day 5 [FryDay] here in NZ, gonna try & get some sleep 🥱😴

04 November, 09:00
I see what you did!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 November, 09:00
💫

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 November, 08:59
feels like a week at keast 😂🍿

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
04 November, 08:47
Every day this month is 11/22

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
04 November, 08:45
Top O' the Morning to Ya VK!
Let it start . .

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 November, 08:25

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
04 November, 09:41
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Amen! 🕊️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 November, 08:25
Praying for all those in harms way. 🙏❤🇺🇸❤🙏

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
04 November, 08:20
Pelosi arrested.
It’s habbening.

America First @Realdeal
04 November, 08:51
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
highly doubt it

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
04 November, 09:28
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
when was this aired?

Irish Scot @IrishScot
04 November, 08:16
Red October? It's now November. 11.3? that was yesterday. Anything happen? Fry day? prolly still nothing. Oh yeah, Brazil's election was stolen. Ours probably will be again. Am I missing anything? Or are we still on the Hurry Up and Wait schedule?? I am tired of being fed lines of bullshite. Oh were the cables cut?? That black out coming up any time soon? Any more tik toks to decipher into a bunch of numbers that supposedly/conveniently correspond to Q drops? RPL= Rena's Pissed Level. I'm so tired...so very tired. About to give up...going to vote on November 8th and do my duty. We've already been told the results could take weeks...I guess this is the new norm. And if we don't come out with a huge red wave then I am going to have to let go...for my own sanity. I have had it.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 November, 08:17
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
Shit be happening Patriot https://rumble.com/v1rfues...

1776 ... @IGG1776
04 November, 08:09
11.4 👊 Ready .