Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 November, 03:36
Day 4 or 11/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
04 November, 10:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Things are really bad in Ontario, Canada. There is talk of mask laws coming back. A school union on strike has the kids out of school again. Every level of gov't playing mind games with their citizens. Lots of trolls/bots on Twitter cheerleading a despicable Liberal gov't in Ottawa (I don't know how EM stops it). Most people in Ontario are still fast asleep. I look at my relatives going for fourth and fifth boosters and not even questioning what kind of vaccine requires that many shots. This war is not near to being over (awakening) here. Nothing changes until the MSM is brought under control and I don't see that happening soon. Nothing changes as long as elections can be rigged and I don't see that changing soon either. It may be time to walk away from social platforms too. I know that these people are trying to break us but it is hard for them to achieve it if you just turn them off and walk away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
you gotta put the bug in ppl's ears that NOTHING can happen without the public's consent. just throw that message all over social media wherever you go
11:20 AM - Nov 04, 2022
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
04 November, 11:28
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I think very few people are on Twitter or other platforms, except Facebook. Virtually everyone I know still get their information from the MSM. Almost everyone I know have little understanding of science and trust their gov't/MSM implicitly. I cannot stress enough how the message has to come from the MSM and as long as it is controlled by the DS, nothing major happens.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 November, 12:15
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
agreed. BUT WE are the ones who have to push it onto the msm.
persistence, persistence, persistence