Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 November, 03:36
Day 4 or 11/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
VK what’s up with these why are they making circle’s ? It was so big i couldn’t get it all in one shoot 3 pics
09:38 AM - Nov 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
04 November, 12:20
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
The not so nefarious answer is ....jets turn to get to their destination.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
04 November, 11:51
I know I have always seen straight lines but last week i saw SOS spelled out!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 November, 10:30
Every week to 10 days in Colorado. These planes need to be grounded and the pilots arrested. Enough!
😡

04 November, 10:47
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
When i was on twitter a long time ago i was told white hats were in control now and it was 2 types of enzymes in them now . I’m not sure how true that is but I’m praying it is .

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
04 November, 10:01
Yesterday in Kansas City. Insanity.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
04 November, 10:50
In response Becca Lumian to his Publication
Spreading chemtrails in INDIA too, I saw them this afternoon.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
04 November, 10:51
In response Becca Lumian to his Publication
They are spreading chemtrails in INDIA too, I saw them this afternoon.

Ange Love @LoveM
04 November, 09:59
Where are you? Is it a Q? I’ve seen Q and other letters...lol😁drawn in the sky...

04 November, 10:17
In response Ange Love to her Publication
PA , hmmm maybe