Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 November, 03:36
Day 4 or 11/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irish Scot @IrishScot
Red October? It's now November. 11.3? that was yesterday. Anything happen? Fry day? prolly still nothing. Oh yeah, Brazil's election was stolen. Ours probably will be again. Am I missing anything? Or are we still on the Hurry Up and Wait schedule?? I am tired of being fed lines of bullshite. Oh were the cables cut?? That black out coming up any time soon? Any more tik toks to decipher into a bunch of numbers that supposedly/conveniently correspond to Q drops? RPL= Rena's Pissed Level. I'm so tired...so very tired. About to give up...going to vote on November 8th and do my duty. We've already been told the results could take weeks...I guess this is the new norm. And if we don't come out with a huge red wave then I am going to have to let go...for my own sanity. I have had it.
08:16 AM - Nov 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IrishScot in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 November, 08:17
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
Shit be happening Patriot https://rumble.com/v1rfues...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irish Scot @IrishScot
04 November, 08:25
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
more possible dates..more probabilities...more speculation...still no proof of anything.