Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 November, 03:36
Day 4 or 11/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
JUST so you know,
IT IS KILLING NANA TO HAVE TO WORK SO MUCH THIS MONTH!

Might know that the ONLY time of the year I have to work every damn day is the month of the most amazing time in human history!

btw:
check this out, love this man!
I believe his work is solid and he will play a big part in disclosure going forward.

The ppl still totally unconscious have some very LARGE steps to take soon!

Jaw dropping will be an understatement in my opinion!

You and I both know that he is telling the truth here and the huge possibilities we have going forward in the consciousness realm.

Earth shattering really!
Fun stuff in Nana's view!

I know, I feel heart broken for so many that have suffered the last 4 yrs but it has been 4 yrs of awesomeness for me.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...
12:04 PM - Nov 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
04 November, 12:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
love Dr. Greer's work. I was introduced to it in 2020 and it really helped validate some of my experiences. i know some people are weary of him for being a freemason but if you are aware of it, i still think there is value to be gained from his perspective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 01:39
In response trueblue to his Publication
I did not know he was a mason. Good to know. thx.

Cam Mac @campmac111
04 November, 12:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Was wondering why I hadn't seen so much of you Nana. Thank you for this clip...I absolutely believe this all the way. Makes so much sense. The hardest part for me is to remember and make use of this. It's a process, haha. ❤️❤️❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 01:41
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
I will be back to normal after next week.