Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Idea:

Manifest Elon Musk tweeting he thinks JFK Jr coild be alive.
01:43 PM - Nov 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
04 January, 02:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'mma still trying but Elon dont wanna do it yet lol πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 12:38
πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ love it

will do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
13 November, 06:51
JR LIVES ❀ Elon send the tweet, send the cabal into a meltdown 🀣🍿🐸

some one special to some @godrus
13 November, 05:02
so Mel Gibson is working on a Part 2 for Passion of Christ, and it's named "He Is Risen".
I suspect it is a documentary about JFK Jr.
Release date in 2024.
He said 'Jews start all wars worldwide' back in 2006!
A lot like Kanye but a long time ago.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 November, 04:59
BUT we want a verbal acknowledgment from Elon.(That statement to my daughter alone caused her eyes to glaze over & regard me as absolute bonkers.)
Have to say it would give me immense satisfaction for Sugar Booger (πŸ™„nickname her grandpa gave her), to have to chew on that little ditty.
Honestly, I am not vengeful. Just enjoy people’s enlightenment a little more than I should some times.
☺️

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
04 November, 05:46
maybe we should ask him

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
04 November, 12:19

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 November, 11:59

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
03 November, 11:46

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 November, 11:36
Sick of Musk worship! He’s not God but he might be the antichrist setting a trap.

Red Edge @Rededge
04 November, 12:10
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Antichrist is a system not a person
It ended with Obama

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
03 November, 11:26

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
03 November, 11:10
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
03 November, 09:44
And Elon has over 113 million followers! That's a whole lot of possible retweets.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
03 November, 09:35

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 January, 01:15
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I double dare you Elon!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Evangelina @Evangelina
04 January, 01:45
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

Momma Bear @ur1spark
03 November, 09:34
I see it! I FEEL it! (cue Neville Goddard) Everyone goes bonkers! YES!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 November, 09:32
You so funny!
Btw, who is playing Elon Musk?

LFG!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
04 November, 12:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Jamie Chit @HopeFaithLove
14 November, 11:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Miss him and his painting. Where or where can he be?

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
03 November, 09:31
πŸ‘

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 November, 08:42
No offense Doq, I'd rather Elon tweet that he believes God is real and His Son died for All..

Bless Up!

Green 8700 @Green8700
03 November, 07:32
ahhhhh excellent! You have been really coming up with some good ones !

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
03 November, 05:21
Anons worldwide should touch their nose out of the blue on any video
Our response to secret handshakes
πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 November, 09:53
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
πŸ‘ŠπŸΈπŸ‘Š

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
03 November, 05:20
Oh that's awesome!! Thoughts become things!!

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
03 November, 05:20
Oh that's awesome!! Thoughts become things!!

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Night Shift @kekerista
03 November, 04:39
when you know thing are not what they seem to be.
Take the shot Elon
We're ready for it.
There is no option for a cease fire.

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
03 November, 04:35
πŸ˜ŽπŸ’™πŸ‘

CharRose @CharRose
03 November, 04:30
Done!

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
03 November, 04:31
JrJrJrJrJr β€œThe Legendβ€πŸ˜‰

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
04 November, 12:08
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 January, 12:42
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
I hope they have also been having fun, those two over this period of time....

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 November, 04:25
ON IT

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
03 November, 04:12
Loving it! Let's manifest!❀️