Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The more I think about Elons costume the more I think it was a massive troll to actual satanists.

Elon is doing exactly the opposite of what [they] want right now and he’s also blatantly putting out their symbolism.

Kinda funny.

Where’d the real Elon go? The current one doesn’t seem likely to be the original.
01:46 PM - Nov 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
03 November, 11:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CJJM Patriot @caribou
03 November, 06:35
Yes, I had the same thought. Was his $20 charge for blue check a reference to 2020 perhaps?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 November, 12:41
Maybe Elon went Bye Bye. My money is on Space Force.

https://youtu.be/KMWsYJxCK...

richie walker @smoovewalker
03 November, 11:48
Its not even got any eyes, its an upside down KRAKEN

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 November, 11:26
what makes a great movie? 🤔

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 November, 11:18
MULTIPLE REALITIES MULTIPLE PEOPLE WITHOUT SOULS

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
03 November, 09:55
Totally agree, not him.

'We caught the Swamp. We caught them all. Let's see what happens.' -- DJT

Sanctity Seeker1111 @SanctitySKR1111
03 November, 09:51
I concur. And Second best troll to DJT.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 November, 09:21
Will the public ever know hmmm?

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
03 November, 09:01
Agreed!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
03 November, 08:34
Exactly. I just keep remembering that if we really trust the plan...this is a movie. A movie is planned and calculated. It's like having a continual test over and over to check and see if we really understand what is happening. Levels of awakening. Ready for the end

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
03 November, 07:54
I agree..he is red pilling the normies. Liberals have liked him because of his "green" electric vehicles..Dear tree huggers, your electric vehicles are Satanic😂

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
03 November, 07:51
I just know that if they cloned me..they made a big mistake..a very big mistake🤣

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
03 November, 07:42
Among many others.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 November, 07:37

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
03 November, 04:12
WHITE hat (cap) pen on the right side of the pic 👀👀Pointing at who?

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
03 November, 11:22
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
I have no idea but Elon needs to change his outfit and trim his eyebrows! 🤣🤣🤣

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 November, 11:25
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
is that Yu? 😂

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 November, 03:44
Probably, but still bothers me.

Night Shift @kekerista
03 November, 01:25
People talk about cloning.
I want to know more about how they did it.
Did they start cloning just for this time in history?
How many years ago did they start?
Who's involved? Where did they do it?
Where did they/do they keep the clones?
Do they have more than 1 clone?
I
Have
Questions.

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 November, 04:57
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Cloning has been around since the 1940's - if not a bit longer. Nazi scientists in Germany.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 November, 01:24
:)

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
03 November, 01:18
Thats exactly what I have also been saying.
Its a massive troll,...AND..He's exposing the symbolism.

All this social media jumping on the Hate Elon bandwagon, aren't seeing the bigger picture at all.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
03 November, 01:15
Totally agree! Where did he go?

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 November, 01:11
Thank you for your really excellent thoughts on Elon's costume. In a way, I feel like it was a massive troll on me, too! Seeing all the Satan symbols rattled me a bit. I'm unrattled now. ☺️

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 November, 01:04
when i saw elon tweet (3 years ago - maybe 4??) to "take the red pill" - to do it for your kids - i knew the original was either gone and replaced or he decided to work with us. this happened right after his girlfriend/handler was removed.

also of interest - Elon also tweeted around that time the only way for humans to survive was to leave this place. many people naturally freaked out (i didn't as that had been my personal narrative for years) - then VK stepped in and said he was "with this guy" (being elon).

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
03 November, 12:45
Yup the fact he is trolling Hillary, AOC etc makes me feel his costume was a big 'up yours' to the evil.

I dont know if this is a different Elon or just a new improved same one, but he has made twitter a million times more interesting the last few months!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 November, 01:27
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Bu if the real Hillary is gone and AO is an actor as VK has suggested, who is he really trolling? WH controlled puppets?

Does that make sense?

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
03 November, 12:38
what about last year dressing as the God of Chaos aka Set?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 November, 12:21
Nana has said not the original for a long time.

Day light n Dark

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
03 November, 05:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
who is nana and why should i care?

Meg Jay @HappiLove
03 November, 12:12
some clever anon noticed this

Night Shift @kekerista
03 November, 12:57
In response Meg Jay to her Publication
What a trip.
Last week I was convinced he was one of the evil fucks.
I'm not going to put him in that box and close the lid just yet.
He's an interesting player to watch, for sure.
I'm rooting for him to be one of the good guys.

Red Edge @Rededge
03 November, 01:16
In response Meg Jay to her Publication
Have you got the full picture on this ? please

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
03 November, 12:14
See 5 pics. I have a few more.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 November, 02:24
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Chris Wallace is trippy.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
03 November, 11:54
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Elon Musk was the CEO of Tesla when it went public on 06/29/2010. SEVENTEEN. It IPOd at $17.00 a share. SEVENTEEN. So IMO everything has been part of the show since at least that time, and way before. We know that because JFKjr did not die in a plane crash in 1999. This show has been going on way longer than most people think. That was not the real Hillary Clinton in those debates after 911 in 2016. Part of the fun is guessing who is who, and when. Gives us some sense of sanity. The road less traveled is a very long road. They say life is short. I don't know. Being awake, it has seemed very long to me.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
02 November, 11:59
I am still here with Elon.
Either way he has made things very interesting.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 November, 11:58