Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 November, 01:46
The more I think about Elons costume the more I think it was a massive troll to actual satanists.

Elon is doing exactly the opposite of what [they] want right now and he’s also blatantly putting out their symbolism.

Kinda funny.

Where’d the real Elon go? The current one doesn’t seem likely to be the original.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
03 November, 11:54
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Elon Musk was the CEO of Tesla when it went public on 06/29/2010. SEVENTEEN. It IPOd at $17.00 a share. SEVENTEEN. So IMO everything has been part of the show since at least that time, and way before. We know that because JFKjr did not die in a plane crash in 1999. This show has been going on way longer than most people think. That was not the real Hillary Clinton in those debates after 911 in 2016. Part of the fun is guessing who is who, and when. Gives us some sense of sanity. The road less traveled is a very long road. They say life is short. I don't know. Being awake, it has seemed very long to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
03 November, 12:08
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
I agree. It’s been happening a long time. It’s fascinating to me. Sometimes when things look like nothing is happening, I have to get quiet and take a break. Sometimes, I have to vent. Sometimes, I think of the writers of this worldwide sting operation script, laughing their butts off as they have the Biden actor tripping up stairs or shaking hands of people that are not there. It’s all so absurd that the WH’s also have to be scratching their heads at the ridiculousness of actors roles and still people will not wake up. It’s like pulling teeth to get people to come out of their slumber. The bottom line is we’ve all been cheated, lied to and enslaved for far too long! I know that God wins in the end so He keeps me grounded. The best really is yet to come! 🕊🇺🇸

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 November, 02:24
Chris Wallace is trippy.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 November, 10:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 November, 01:47
the last pic: priceless! 🤣

reaper myer @reapermyer
03 November, 01:34
https://www.thesun.co.uk/n...
found this on pres pooter.........the trump fam looks like plastic too

reaper myer @reapermyer
03 November, 01:26

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
03 November, 12:53
The Chris Wallace pic cracks me up

Jessie Czobotar stated she believes the person impersonating the Queen Is actually the Queen's secret twin named Lisbeth. I may be wrong on the name but that is what it sounded like.