Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
Guys can we please give some love and support and prayers for @Honkler .
Seems to be having a super hard time at the moment. As are many of us. 🙏
3 pics
09:28 PM - Oct 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
31 October, 10:19
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
honkler simpson is correct and posting the truth.
people are wasting their time on this crap.
not a single person anywhere in the world is going to do what needs doing to change anything.
President Trump said it himself, there will NEVER be another free and fair election.
everyone needs to wake up, grow up, and accept their fate and the fate of the world. things are going to change alright and not for the better.
no one Is buying what Q, anon or savin are selling anymore. serious times call for serious people with serious workable solutions. they offer none. time to make peace with our future reality. no one is delivering on any of their silly prognostications.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
31 October, 08:13
I trust God and His plan.. never losing faith in His promises .. I will never ever give up even when they try to kill me .. God will deliver us .. period..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
31 October, 07:58
God please restore your love and peace in their hearts, In Jesus name, Amen!

1776 ... @IGG1776
31 October, 06:51
The Military is the Only way .

Pink Totter @Totter
30 October, 11:21
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
30 October, 11:09
I have nothing -sorry

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
30 October, 11:03
#PrayerTeamLove .💙
"Be Still my Child for i am God"
This one always hits me to the Core.

Honkler...Where we Go 1 We Go All
#GodWins The End!💙

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
31 October, 10:20
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
yes, we are all going do2n the shitter together, worldwide. face reality

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
30 October, 11:01
🙏🙏🙏

Miss. Messina @Messina
30 October, 10:42
Heart breaking , praying for courage restored & comfort- for shifts in this situation and praying for hope not deffered 🙏

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
30 October, 10:31
@honkler
WWG1WGA-WW
Praying for Brazil
❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 October, 10:29
Honkler. You will rejoice when God's deliverance comes. Promise.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
30 October, 10:25
Fren from Brazil I thank you for speaking up

So sorry that you & your country are having to go through this
If I say any more I'll start ranting like a crazy person so I'll just say that you're in my prayers like so many people right now

Vai com Deus

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
30 October, 10:21
I feel for him as I fear the midterms are gonna be another gut punch for us. I am not sure how long people are going to hold the line if its stolen again.. sending 💕🙏🏼🐾

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
31 October, 10:22
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
people are done holding the line.

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
31 October, 10:22
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
people are done holding the line.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
30 October, 10:18
Praying for Honkler and all the Brazilian Patriots. 🙏🏻

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
30 October, 10:17
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
30 October, 10:09
Just me but We'll be hearing alot of this if midterm elections go the way they've always gone.
In 1776 a military was needed,
so it was made.
My heart & prayers go out to Brazil.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 October, 10:05
Honkler, I am praying for a great force of peace and comfort will fill your heart. It seems hopeless, but our Creator is in control. We don't know his plan, but I believe he has many fighting the evil. Soon, we will be rescued. Prayers for you fren.❤️🙏

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
31 October, 10:23
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
our creator is clearly staying out of it. stop pushing hopium.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 October, 10:00
Sending prayer’s 🙏🙏🙏

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
30 October, 09:50
@vincentkennedy This seems urgent 👆

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 October, 10:24
Most definitely & bringing much negative energy from certain ones here or from somewhere. We are trying hard to keep positive vibes, strength.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
30 October, 09:48
This hurts my heart. Prayers lifted! 🕊🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 October, 09:30
🙏🙏