DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
25 October, 06:07
🔥🔥I see that many of you are undergoing treatment for parasites or the cancer that is caused by parasites and have questions. Here is a video YOU MUST WATCH if you plan on treating yourself for parasitic infection with Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, chlorine dioxide or any other homeopathic remedy. She covers the Herx reaction and tells you how to avoid/minimize its effects. You owe it to yourself to watch this because she will answer all your parasite questions and tell you exactly how to proceed with your treatment.

I plan on treating myself in the very near future and after watching this I now know how to proceed.

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga #Trump
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Dr. Lee Merritt explains all about parasites and how they effect your health especially over time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 October, 10:45
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Is there a link to the whole video? I've tried finding it and can't. I would love to hear the entire video she put out...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
Hi Laurie! Here is a link to the entire video which is 32 min. long.

https://rumble.com/v1owcgh...

This video as well as some others that are must see as well can be found on her website along with her Parasite Protocol where she explains how to treat yourself and where to get the medications.

https://drleemerritt.com/

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga #Trump
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
12:02 PM - Oct 29, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
30 October, 02:26
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Thank you VERY much!!! My family has chronic Lyme, Bartonella and I have several auto immune diseases. We self dose with antibiotics and ivermectin, have been doing this about 4 years now - when we stop, we feel it (really bad). I have known there had to be links with parasites. Rheumatoid Arthritis was treated with doxycycline since the 1930's with great success but now you can't get any doctor to treat you with it (they want methotrexate and biologics - both are toxic, both are cancer causers, and some cost $6000 per dose and often don't work, make people very ill, and can lead to death! - but doctors get money, drug companies get money and the simple and humble and effective and cheap doxy is forbidden.

I appreciate you finding the link, I couldn't locate it anywhere.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
30 October, 03:58
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Glad I could help Laurie good luck going forward👍