Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 October, 06:14
Trinity + NEO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I just posted this "Trinity" Sync 20 minutes ago,

God talks to us through synchronicities.
06:19 PM - Oct 28, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 October, 09:53
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 October, 10:28
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I wish I could see what you linked too.

I don't have a Truth account.

Can you screen-shoot it?

🙏💛

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 October, 10:27
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Yes of course. Military Intelligence on the ground in the flesh, yes yes yes!!!!!! I agree.

I personally believe they have help from beyond, be it God, Angelics, Star beings in service to God- whichever layer of the onion to peel back too.

I believe they have help from outside of the human realm. How else would they take on demons and the Reptiallians below ground?
I know the history of the Orion wars. Who seeds earth, the different ages, and controllers/guardians? I get all of this.

How do YOU explain one of the first accounts on Truth being Q and one of their first posts being a mirror of the Pleiades?

I absolutely get it may seem frightening for people.
For me, my heart melts with joy.

If it scares you or goes against your beliefs, I understand and ask that you please ignore it or even block me. That would be fine.

I won't stop talking about it when I feel called too. It's my role here-the plausible deniability, and soft disclosure support.
Godspeed!🙏💛

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 October, 08:37
Great book! I also read it two decades ago. Might have to dust it off and read it again.

I've listened to Barbara's channeling the P's for just as long.

For fun, I plugged my initials into gematria this afternoon. Guess what? Yep, 33.

Also:
Med Bed=33 (I am energy healer)
Herb=33 (i've studied herbs for decades)

Everything is stupid coded!

This is a good one too!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 October, 08:56
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
The 33 has you surouned- Ascended Master- all good/God
I love it!!

Yes dust it off. I forgot everything in it and I seriously was like- did they time travel back and add all of this.😂 Nope it was always there. I think it was taken in differently then. A lot in family sounded crazy. Now we have so much evidence to back it up. No more plausible deniability.

Awe......Bringers, that was, what '94?

Through that book things happened and is how they said
"Hello" to me in no deniable terms, my star seed awakening

On an aside, my brother was visiting me in kauai and reading it one night and I saw his jaw drop. I asked what was wrong. He asked me to come sit by him pointing to the constealltion animation at the top of the page and then out the glass doors.

In the distance were landscape lights that were an exact replica of the 7 star constellation-exact. When I saw the Q post on truth social use the patio light in the same manor, - in mirror- I melted to the floor and knew. 💛

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 October, 09:05
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Since you understand numbers- catch this.

Right after I caught that sync with VKs 33.3K follower count on truth and made the comment - "the trinity revolves around the zero point, it is the key to everything," and then saw this post about it and the Trinity following VK

My follower count hit 1717. Ha! Hows that for numbers syncing apples.

Q said a sacrifice would save them all.

VK said he doesn't see passed 2023.

Catch this- I am a raw vegan and I had baked chocolate chip cookies the morning of the day VK posted "right as rain". I NEVER bake ookies- game them to my family but had one. I just wanted one.

The oracle baked them for neo and told him after he ate one, everything one be as right as rain. VK posted that line from the movie in reference to something else.

How do I explain this to myself?

It's how it rolls with me but this is getting intense, even for me.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 October, 08:30
I had a really weird thing happen today. I always tell my friend in Nigeria who prays with me that I love him BIG. Today I went into a Thrift Store to treasure hunt and look what was staring me in the face. What are the chances???

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
28 October, 08:27
I've heard the author's name before, but haven't read the book. I think I will, sounds good.❤️

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 October, 08:45
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
You will be surprised knowing what you are reading was all available to the public in 1998.

I like that its presented in a -

this is how it is during an age of duality and during the seasons of change manor"

and a higher awareness that its all a part of the current human condition we are a part of and the we have the power to transmute and transform it ourselves.

She sumaraizes well how the "illuninated/illuminati/family of dark kept higher light knowledge while leaving family of light in the dark.

As we know, we are flipping the script now.

It's about bringing the reader back into their place of personal empowerment to rise above what they call family of dark, the darkness within and its good at it.

all 303 reviewswere 5 stars.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 October, 06:21
What I see:

everything is connected

and there are no coincidences 🌌💜✝️

Press on Patriot.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
28 October, 08:36
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
It helps for me to think of God ss a spoiled brat.The kind of kid who leaves his toys out in the rain and forgets to feed the cat.
It's not a popular deity, i admit, but it seems to fit my experience with a higher power.