Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 October, 06:14
Trinity + NEO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 October, 06:19
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I just posted this "Trinity" Sync 20 minutes ago,

God talks to us through synchronicities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 October, 10:27
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Yes of course. Military Intelligence on the ground in the flesh, yes yes yes!!!!!! I agree.

I personally believe they have help from beyond, be it God, Angelics, Star beings in service to God- whichever layer of the onion to peel back too.

I believe they have help from outside of the human realm. How else would they take on demons and the Reptiallians below ground?
I know the history of the Orion wars. Who seeds earth, the different ages, and controllers/guardians? I get all of this.

How do YOU explain one of the first accounts on Truth being Q and one of their first posts being a mirror of the Pleiades?

I absolutely get it may seem frightening for people.
For me, my heart melts with joy.

If it scares you or goes against your beliefs, I understand and ask that you please ignore it or even block me. That would be fine.

I won't stop talking about it when I feel called too. It's my role here-the plausible deniability, and soft disclosure support.
Godspeed!🙏💛