Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 October, 06:14
Trinity + NEO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 October, 06:19
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I just posted this "Trinity" Sync 20 minutes ago,

God talks to us through synchronicities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Yes of course. Military Intelligence on the ground in the flesh, yes yes yes!!!!!! I agree.

I personally believe they have help from beyond, be it God, Angelics, Star beings in service to God- whichever layer of the onion to peel back too.

I believe they have help from outside of the human realm. How else would they take on demons and the Reptiallians below ground?
I know the history of the Orion wars. Who seeds earth, the different ages, and controllers/guardians? I get all of this.

How do YOU explain one of the first accounts on Truth being Q and one of their first posts being a mirror of the Pleiades?

I absolutely get it may seem frightening for people.
For me, my heart melts with joy.

If it scares you or goes against your beliefs, I understand and ask that you please ignore it or even block me. That would be fine.

I won't stop talking about it when I feel called too. It's my role here-the plausible deniability, and soft disclosure support.
Godspeed!🙏💛
10:27 PM - Oct 28, 2022
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it