Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 October, 06:14
Trinity + NEO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 October, 06:19
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I just posted this "Trinity" Sync 20 minutes ago,

God talks to us through synchronicities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
28 October, 08:27
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I've heard the author's name before, but haven't read the book. I think I will, sounds good.❤️

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
You will be surprised knowing what you are reading was all available to the public in 1998.

I like that its presented in a -

this is how it is during an age of duality and during the seasons of change manor"

and a higher awareness that its all a part of the current human condition we are a part of and the we have the power to transmute and transform it ourselves.

She sumaraizes well how the "illuninated/illuminati/family of dark kept higher light knowledge while leaving family of light in the dark.

As we know, we are flipping the script now.

It's about bringing the reader back into their place of personal empowerment to rise above what they call family of dark, the darkness within and its good at it.

all 303 reviewswere 5 stars.
08:45 PM - Oct 28, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
28 October, 08:50
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
❤️Thank you kind soul.❤️