Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 October, 06:14
Trinity + NEO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 October, 06:19
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I just posted this "Trinity" Sync 20 minutes ago,

God talks to us through synchronicities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
What I see:

everything is connected

and there are no coincidences 🌌💜✝️

Press on Patriot.
06:21 PM - Oct 28, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
28 October, 08:36
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
It helps for me to think of God ss a spoiled brat.The kind of kid who leaves his toys out in the rain and forgets to feed the cat.
It's not a popular deity, i admit, but it seems to fit my experience with a higher power.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 October, 08:45
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Therefore, just as you have received Yeshua The Messiah Our Lord, walk in him, Strengthening your roots while you are being built up in him, and you are being established in that faith which you have learned, in which may you abound with thanksgiving.

Beware lest any man rob you by philosophy, or by empty deception, according to the teaching of men and according to the principles of the world and not according to The Messiah, For all The Fullness of The Deity dwells in him bodily. And you also are completed in him, who is The Head of all Principalities and Powers. And you are circumcised in him by circumcision that is without hands, in the putting off of the body of sins by the circumcision of The Messiah. And you were buried with him in baptism, and in it you arose with him, because you believed in the power of God who raised him from among the dead. And you, who had died by your sins and by the uncircumcision in your flesh, he has given you life with him and has forgiven us all ou

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 October, 08:47
In response David Treciak to his Publication
God knows, sees, and controls everything.

A big burden to bear , to love the world so that he gave his only begotten son to be given the most horrific death in human history.