§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
I don’t know what I’m still doing here but I’m 100% here for it. I felt like i needed a fresh start. I was expecting to much from the people i admire most in this movement. Showing love and information on others posts and getting nothing back. I just wanted to be vital asset to the team and was feeling unheard and pretty useless. After loosing all my friends for joining this fight, it was eating me up feeling like i was being ignored and even was blocked here by some og anons with different views. Soooo, ima just chill and I’m done trying to fit in. You’re all cool in my book and i appreciate what you all do. Much love to you all. Ill be watching :) 🫶🏻
03:11 PM - Oct 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by RawHoney9 in this post can reply
Paul Bruton @DrB
29 October, 08:23
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
I hear ya. I’m mostly a watcher, and prayer warrior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
29 October, 01:48
I think there are quite a few of us on here that have felt this way on here, I am blocked by a few I really enjoyed. I have posted things nobody liked, shared or commented on......... However these frens ⬆️⬇️ on your comments....listen to them... True hearts don't lie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
29 October, 01:50
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
You’re absolutely right. i love you.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
29 October, 01:41
preach it!!😌

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 October, 01:41
Sorry you feel that way. We are so very busy researching and distributing information that some may feel unheard or ignored. We all count, every last one of us. Stay positive so we have a positive outcome. I think we have a connection we will all learn about in the future. You belong with us.

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
30 October, 01:27
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
❤️🫶🏻

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 October, 11:29
Most everything iàd like to say has been said by the amazing people in the thread below so will just add am here for you too and admire your honesty and authenticity. Stay strong All will be well✨💖

29 October, 11:49
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
P.S. Your TS on my timeline shows you posted at 11:11 ✨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 October, 09:19
Everyone matters hun, trillions and trillions of souls mattered, had an effect on every day, all had to be in the place God sent them for you and me to be here right now together.

Every single event, every person had to do something at a specific time and place in a specific way for us to end up right here right now.

When you really think about the enormity of it all to get us here now it is truly mind blowing.

Now factor in "free will"!!!

God is truly everything everywhere in all times.

29 October, 04:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
✨💖

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
29 October, 07:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you :) you’re always here for every one of us and i admire that greatly about you. I love you.

Love Life @FullwithHope
29 October, 05:13
Truly a message to think of, thank you.
You are right here. Keep going. ❤️

Tom Grant @GrantQ
29 October, 04:44
The ego always wants recognition, especially if it's a good cause and you have put in the time and effort. I struggled for a while with the fact that i haven't redpilled anyone (my brother redpilled me and I am eternally grateful to him, love you bro) and thought of myself as a failure in this information war we are in. I wanted to be this great freedom warrior who helps awaken as many people as possible to the truth and help change the world for the better, but whenever i quietened my ego and realised that being a good man who tries his best is enough for me, i found peace. I keep trying every day, happy knowing that i could have planted the seed in a future freedom warrior. Keep doing what your doing friend and know that your efforts are just as important as anyone else even if you dont get the recognition you deserve.
Much Love Patriot

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
29 October, 03:48
lol Im blocked by someone here who I have never ever even interacted with.... people are strange creatures.

Much love back to you!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 October, 02:40
Every voice matters
sometimes it gets lost in the noise
this ride has ups and many downs
we get up
we walk
we win
keep walking

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
29 October, 02:09
💞Every single one is important! Hang in there!

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
29 October, 02:11
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
29 October, 02:11
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
🫶🏻🐸

Red Edge @Rededge
29 October, 02:04
we got you 💕

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
29 October, 02:08
In response Red Edge to her Publication
🫶🏻

Thank you fren 🐸

America First @Realdeal
28 October, 11:44
its like high school you have to be in a click here anon up has great info but people get to sensitive when you dont follow Q to a t some things line up but its just aint adding up for me while good people struggle and get hurt loose everything its not you again you have you be like a decoder or something to get likes or predict dates twitter was great today felt like old times until i got banned again everyone like your post wtc happy comments wtc anon up dont have that vibe but again I appreciate everyone hard work etc

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
28 October, 11:44
Funny how social media can do that sometimes. I assure you that if we were all in a group standing together-this would never cross your mind. We are family-and you are part of the WE💥🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 October, 11:20
🙂Love you Patriot!!! You are family!!! If ever you feel alone, just say something! or find a way to reach me or any of us! You are appreciated and loved here!!! Thank You for being my friend!!!

Law & Physics @physics171
28 October, 09:59
Appreciate you.
Sometimes the roads are tough and may seem not so rewarding.
We train, learn, grow, evolve and that is part of our purpose.
Service to humanity over service to self.
What greatly assist each other is important as part of a collective energy.
Each sharing their own inputs, experiences while shining light in the areas of darkness.
When we are practicing self love, giving effort to clear darkness in our own lives that is assisting everyone, our collective energetic field.
You are important and matter as part of a whole.
Questions are powerful in our journey enjoying this life.
Community by community investigations are important to be learning to keep our area a clean safe ship, a lawful community.
There are humanitarian projects coming we can learn to be apart of.
Many have learnt their purpose, self love, their worth and contribute pure of heart.
Some days are challenging, even many at times.
You are loved and supported.
Thank you.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
29 October, 12:16

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Well said Patriot 👊🐸❤

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
29 October, 12:16

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Well said Patriot 👊🐸❤

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 October, 09:58
To tell the truth, sometimes I just don't see a lot of people's posts & that's a bit frustrating
I like this platform but it does have its quirks
Just keep on trucking & being yourself
We all have something to contribute, I think

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
28 October, 10:18
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
i Think we do. that’s why i came back pretty quickly. i know we all do. Including you and I

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
29 October, 09:16
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
YOU are a real inspiration, Joey!! ❤️‍🔥

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
29 October, 11:21
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I remember seeing this thread late one night, and thinking, WWG1WGA really isn't a tag line... It's a call of duty, a mission,and an oath that we make to each other.
~
I wrote in my journal once about feeling like humpty dumpty, I had had a great fall, and that all the counselors couldn't put me back together at all. Leaving scars and cracks and missing parts. And that only God could put me back together in a way that made those scars a beautiful part of me. God Bless...

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
28 October, 09:42
Now a DM from you would be just fine!!!
not like some of these guys no likes no comments follow only women ask wherecrvu from then for a picture etc...
text anytime.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
28 October, 09:33
I say shit that people don't want to hear on purpose. I consider it my duty as a human to share with the other humans my point of view on a subject. If people only ever hear a point of view that agrees with their own, then they can never learn anything new.

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
28 October, 10:28
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
“A closed mind is a dying mind”
Have to be willing to be open to your ideas being challenged!!

i love your posts!

🫱🏼‍🫲🏻

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
28 October, 09:29
Just be you fren, I dont get much interaction on my end but I just keep posting regardless. I am who i am and say what I say. If you like it cool, if not no biggie. You matter to me fren, dont be quiet just post your heart out. In it together brother👊

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
28 October, 10:29
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
👁❤️👁✊🏼

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
28 October, 11:23
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
❤❤❤

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 October, 09:23
No one above the other❤️🔥👊🙏

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
28 October, 09:22
Hugs Patriot. Take a timeout if you need a break, but keep vibing high. YOU are important.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 October, 09:19
I feel you on this. Its because they hate Shane. I love you stick close to us.

❤💯

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
28 October, 10:45
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I love you too. im 💯 here for it.

👁❤️👁✊🏼

TBo ogg donated @tbog
28 October, 09:19
This is a tough fight.

I appreciate you.

You'll know when it's time to engage again.

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
28 October, 10:31
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Thank you brother!

I’ll be standing by 🫱🏼‍🫲🏻

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
28 October, 09:10
you don't need to try to fit in... we are all individual souls all God's children. Just be you and if you need a boost mention it. I do more likes rather than try to comfort as I have a bad way with words.
you R truly luved here.
we all have ups & downs just please remember to include yourself in the "cheering up part"
Big hugs to you from Michigan!!!
💗💖🙏🙏

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
28 October, 10:34
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
I am definitely going to take a break and include myself in cheering me up but you all helped tremendously tonight. thank you ❤️

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 October, 09:08
I feel that way too when posting. So many things get ignored it seems. I dont know why. Its like people here arent taking some things serious. Even had one guy tell me..This is 100% all a show..nothing is really happening and white hats are 100% in control. THIS IS NOT TRUE! A very brainwashed person for even thinking that way. ME, I post alot. i have posted over 6,000 times and i get one or two likes...sometimes more. Then I have also been attacked for posting what THEY call FAKE or disinformation. How do they know...really.... they dont. So I post and move on. Anyone attacking me gets blocked. Dont have time for stupid anymore. BUT let me say...I am still on Facebook and i don't say much there at all..but these are my friends of 10+ yrs and they ignore me. Maybe its FB algorithms but either way...i can tell certain things they are ignoring and it makes me really mad because it concerns ME..not news..but about ME! I don't post many personal things here but have been trying to more.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 October, 09:09
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Social media really kinda sucks. People wouldnt be that way if they are staring you in the face.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 October, 10:02
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
That's one thing about AU - I don't think a lot of people's posts get seen that much
I like it but there are some things that could definitely be worked on
I've posted some things which took off & others barely get noticed that I think are fairly important so it looks like we're in the same boat sometimes

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
28 October, 09:07
The fog of war gets to me; sometimes it is only the illusion that causes us to feel “less than”, but that is just an illusion - where the darkness seeps in. Wherever this path leads you, many of us really are just a DM away and I would welcome a direct message if you just want to vent or need to be heard. No sense feeling lonely when there are a bunch of good folks out here. Hang in there and let me know if you ever need a friendly ear.

🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
29 October, 01:40
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Thank you for your graciousness and kindness. same goes for you! In it together.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
28 October, 08:53
well said ♥️
all in this thing together