§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
28 October, 03:11
I don’t know what I’m still doing here but I’m 100% here for it. I felt like i needed a fresh start. I was expecting to much from the people i admire most in this movement. Showing love and information on others posts and getting nothing back. I just wanted to be vital asset to the team and was feeling unheard and pretty useless. After loosing all my friends for joining this fight, it was eating me up feeling like i was being ignored and even was blocked here by some og anons with different views. Soooo, ima just chill and I’m done trying to fit in. You’re all cool in my book and i appreciate what you all do. Much love to you all. Ill be watching :) 🫶🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 October, 09:08
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
I feel that way too when posting. So many things get ignored it seems. I dont know why. Its like people here arent taking some things serious. Even had one guy tell me..This is 100% all a show..nothing is really happening and white hats are 100% in control. THIS IS NOT TRUE! A very brainwashed person for even thinking that way. ME, I post alot. i have posted over 6,000 times and i get one or two likes...sometimes more. Then I have also been attacked for posting what THEY call FAKE or disinformation. How do they know...really.... they dont. So I post and move on. Anyone attacking me gets blocked. Dont have time for stupid anymore. BUT let me say...I am still on Facebook and i don't say much there at all..but these are my friends of 10+ yrs and they ignore me. Maybe its FB algorithms but either way...i can tell certain things they are ignoring and it makes me really mad because it concerns ME..not news..but about ME! I don't post many personal things here but have been trying to more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
That's one thing about AU - I don't think a lot of people's posts get seen that much
I like it but there are some things that could definitely be worked on
I've posted some things which took off & others barely get noticed that I think are fairly important so it looks like we're in the same boat sometimes
10:02 PM - Oct 28, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 October, 12:38
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
EXACTLY. yeah i would love an EDIT option or delete option of others comments on MY posts. Also the POLL tab..sucks. you cant see the results. i think the more people JUST share things the more they get noticed....so basically a lack of sharing....