DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
25 October, 06:07
🔥🔥I see that many of you are undergoing treatment for parasites or the cancer that is caused by parasites and have questions. Here is a video YOU MUST WATCH if you plan on treating yourself for parasitic infection with Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, chlorine dioxide or any other homeopathic remedy. She covers the Herx reaction and tells you how to avoid/minimize its effects. You owe it to yourself to watch this because she will answer all your parasite questions and tell you exactly how to proceed with your treatment.

I plan on treating myself in the very near future and after watching this I now know how to proceed.

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga #Trump
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Dr. Lee Merritt explains all about parasites and how they effect your health especially over time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 October, 03:28
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
It's awesome that people are discovering more affordable and safer Kanser Kures!!!

I have been digging into Ivermectin after watching this video as her comments about it not working on eggs was concerning.

I also just learned in this link below, that parasites do develop a tolerance to horse paste, after so many generations. The advice was to be very judicious with it.

I wanted to share with you all the way to avoid this when you get to maintenance is to switch up your anti-parasitics and work in ones that also kill the eggs such as wormwood and Mimosa Pudical Seed.

By alternating, the next generation that has developed immunity to the last anti-parasitic gets walloped by the switcharoo its parents and grandparents never met.

Also, Korean Red Pine needle oil, Pine Gum Resin, and Oreganol p37 are all strong contenders for your switchouts..

To ease Herx reactions, keep the body tissues alkaline and you can take activated charcoal to help mop up the slaughter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
Also check into food grade DME...Diatomaceous Earth. We use this as a natural wormer for dogs and horses. Not the same as a pool store sells. Must be Food Grade!
09:57 PM - Oct 26, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by UltraMaga in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 October, 10:03
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
I tried it moons agao and found it dehydrating. Might have just been me. I read great things about it and it is safe!!! Of course its worth a try and getting the food grade is important.

I know people also lightly fluff some into their dogs and cats coats to prevent fleas and tics.👍