KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
26 October, 06:03
πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Ya’ll :)
okay, I got this... now how do I take it & can I take it just being off a 69 hour fast?
Any Assistance is Greatly Appreciated. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
Squeeze out a pencil eraser size dose on your finger. Put on the back of your tongue. Chase it with a sip of OJ or lemon water. I do this morning & night everyday. Away from food.
06:33 PM - Oct 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
26 October, 09:50
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Thank you, I am starting mine tonight for the first time too 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
26 October, 09:52
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Nice! It’s a simple protocol to incorporate in.

**Apple flavor is SO SO SO much better than the original (in my opinion)

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 October, 09:09
what happens if you eat the whole box?

26 October, 09:15
In response reaper myer to his Publication
You’d probably have tummy issues and be sitting on the toilet (pissing off the Parasites). But Danny on Dirt Road Discussions says he’s never heard of overdosing from the horse paste.

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
26 October, 09:02
πŸ™πŸ™Thank You FrenπŸ™πŸ™ How many days do I take it for? & do I do this monthly?

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
26 October, 09:06
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
Where would one pick this up North across the border?

26 October, 09:14
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
I’ve been doing it daily (dosing twice a day) for 3 months now. I follow thr Dirt Roads Discussions protocol. Danny (who leads the channel) says its impossible to overdose on this Ivermectin and we require it daily to treat for parasites and heal. At some point, I’m sure you can lower the dosing frequency. I’m still learning too

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...