KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 October, 06:03
🙋‍♀️ Ya’ll :)
okay, I got this... now how do I take it & can I take it just being off a 69 hour fast?
Any Assistance is Greatly Appreciated. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
26 October, 06:33
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Squeeze out a pencil eraser size dose on your finger. Put on the back of your tongue. Chase it with a sip of OJ or lemon water. I do this morning & night everyday. Away from food.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 October, 09:02
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
🙏🙏Thank You Fren🙏🙏 How many days do I take it for? & do I do this monthly?

Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
I’ve been doing it daily (dosing twice a day) for 3 months now. I follow thr Dirt Roads Discussions protocol. Danny (who leads the channel) says its impossible to overdose on this Ivermectin and we require it daily to treat for parasites and heal. At some point, I’m sure you can lower the dosing frequency. I’m still learning too

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...
09:14 PM - Oct 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
26 October, 09:22
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏Thank You Again Fren🙏🙏🙏🙏 Also, from Your Personal Experience do You feel any different?

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
26 October, 09:28
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
You bet! Happy to answer questions if you send them my way. But Danny is a wealth of knowledge and has live chats Wednesdays and Sundays on his channel if you can hop on. He records and archives them too. And graphics & respurces are pinned at the top of gis channel. Some amazing testimonies!

I’m generally healthy and was using MMS for many months prior, so I didnt experience much/any herxing. But some people who have a larger parasite load say they feel worse before better.