KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 October, 06:03
🙋‍♀️ Ya’ll :)
okay, I got this... now how do I take it & can I take it just being off a 69 hour fast?
Any Assistance is Greatly Appreciated. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
26 October, 06:33
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Squeeze out a pencil eraser size dose on your finger. Put on the back of your tongue. Chase it with a sip of OJ or lemon water. I do this morning & night everyday. Away from food.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
26 October, 09:50
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Thank you, I am starting mine tonight for the first time too 😊

Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
Nice! It’s a simple protocol to incorporate in.

**Apple flavor is SO SO SO much better than the original (in my opinion)
09:52 PM - Oct 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
26 October, 09:58
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I saw the apple flavored one. I am going to grab that one too the next time I go.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
26 October, 10:06
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
THat original one has a bitter kick, get it as far back on your tongue as possible to bypass your taste buds😬. The apple goes down much smoother.