KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
🙋‍♀️ Ya’ll :)
okay, I got this... now how do I take it & can I take it just being off a 69 hour fast?
Any Assistance is Greatly Appreciated. 🙏
06:03 PM - Oct 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 October, 01:07
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Wow that is so impressive! 69 hours! Go girl! 👊🏼🙌🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 October, 10:45
start slow and pls watch this to become familiar with the protocol and why timing is so important.

https://rumble.com/v1pugsz...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 October, 10:58
I take a dose that's about the size of a number 2 eraser on my finger and place it towards the back of my tongue, wash it down with some orange juice or water.

I take a dose that's about the size of a number 2 eraser on my finger and place it towards the back of my tongue, wash it down with some orange juice or water.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
26 October, 10:16
I like the idea of mixing with EVO/Coconut oil and applying on skin. I’ve used mixed with lemon water as well.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 October, 10:10
👍 Bravo for you & your fast
I considered a 72 hour fast but I did get to 48
Just get a bit of something back into your system & take the ivermectin as usual

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 October, 10:43
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
👏🥰 Congratulations on the 48 hour fast👏🥰This is AWESOME Fren 🙏💖

It was not easy, I just kept pushing THROUGH though...

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 October, 10:10
this is what im doing
3 days on 5 days off
to start.
im on day 2.
i drink 1oz lemon juice in 10oz water with it :) got to stay alkaline!! and hydrated :)

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
26 October, 10:16
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
So you are doing a 3 day fast then resting for 5 days , then 3 day fast / 5 off for 2 months?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 October, 09:34
Kiki with the 1221 vibe ABD 2112 mirror👀

26 October, 09:35
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
😎
I 💖 You Fren
I 🙏Pray🙏 All is Well with You & Yours💖

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 October, 09:48
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
We were out with Gabriel today visiting a friend we crossed paths with a younger woman who told us her daughter was about his age, I asked when she was born and she said 12-21 which was Gabriels due date, and before I asked, I knew her answer, Godwink. 💗

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 October, 09:28
KiKi, u did a 69 hour fast? How u feelin?

The Real Me @TheRealMe
26 October, 09:21
Holy sheet, we are vibin! I just posted that I was coming off my fast and thinking about taking that first.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 October, 09:23
Hey baby girl! I got this stuff! I’m on the injectable that you add to water! Good luck! Im gonna start a fast Friday!
Love you so much baby girl! 🙏🏼🥰🙌🏻💫❤️

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 October, 09:27
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
+2 Beverly….71 hours is the goal or bust 😆

26 October, 09:29
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Noice 😎 Beverly 🙏 Thank You so very much for this information 🙏 I really appreciate this. Do You feel any different taking this? Just wondering...
Also, SO Awesome that You are starting a Fast 🙏💖 Good Luck 🙏💖 Post on here so We know 🙏💙 Also, are You starting with the 24 hour? 🙏 ILYSM ♾♾♾

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
26 October, 09:18
yes you can take it right off as fast. each notch (opposite arm of the tube or medicine) is for 50lb..there should be a white round dial that you can lock in place of how much you take. calculate your weight and slam it with water or juice. if you are taking for the protocol you can take 1 day on, 1 day off, 1day on then wait a week and take it once a week for a month. store the rest in a dry place.

26 October, 09:20
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
🙏💙Thank You Fren🐸💖

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 October, 09:16
There is a method that I found online explaining the divots innthe plunger and weight of recipient! I’ll see if I can find! Thecringbon the plunger can be set for the weight of the recipient!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 October, 09:22
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
ivermectin paste dosage instruction!

https://youtu.be/AexpeCn08...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
26 October, 10:17
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Real simple like. A pencil eraser size dose.
over 200lbs. Double that.
Note;
This year I learned why pets like cats and dogs eat grass.
Morning dew mixes with the make of the grass, and creates natural Iver.
And we all know how smart Cats and Dogs are..

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
26 October, 09:06
so glad you asked about this.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 October, 09:04
Just couldn’t last 2 more hours and get to 71 hours eh Kiks?? 😏

26 October, 09:06
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
lolz 😂🤣😭
Had an Early Planned Linner Date 💖
or I totes could have made it fo sho :)

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
26 October, 06:33
Squeeze out a pencil eraser size dose on your finger. Put on the back of your tongue. Chase it with a sip of OJ or lemon water. I do this morning & night everyday. Away from food.

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 October, 09:09
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
what happens if you eat the whole box?

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
26 October, 09:50
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Thank you, I am starting mine tonight for the first time too 😊

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
26 October, 06:28

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
26 October, 06:16
I just bought 2 tubes Monday and received help from an anon here. 1st off coffee is a good follow up after a dab, I find. Each notch on the syringe is for 250 lbs. I squeeze out just a dab on my finger and put it on my tongue. She told me some folks do that twice a day, once a day or whatever your body can handle. I'm taking it for arthritic pain. The verdict is still out just be careful and mindful of what your body is telling you.
I'm not a doctor but I play one on television!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
26 October, 09:01
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Food grade diatomaceous Earth is amazing for arthritis! After taking it for about a month, the arthritis bumps on my finger joints disappeared. Recommended it to a man with chronic back pain; after 2 weeks, pain was almost gone. It's 86% silica, and the joints have to have silica to keep from being bone on bone.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
19 November, 01:18
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
11/19 Update: The horse past is working great for arthritis and the diatomaceous each day is a great detox and overall feeling great. Thank you to all who contributed. ❤

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 October, 06:07
lol very simple 😊 2 pencil erasers a day. orally. with water and lemon juice is recomended. or you can apply topically mixed with coconut or olive oil on affected area. you can definitely take it after a fast. i dont believe there are many calories so you may be able to take it on your fast time too.

vision might be very bright and colorful, or you might feel nausea or nothing might happen. either way be consistent and have fun!

26 October, 09:07
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
🙏💖🙏💙